Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Start point||Mabel in the barn north-east of Draynor Village|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Medium (30 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
A damsel in distressEdit
- Talk to Mabel in the barn north-east of Draynor Village. (1-3)
- Go up the ladder.
- Solve the hay bale puzzle:
- As you arrive, go north once and push the one hay bale there all the way to the western wall.
- Standing where you are, push a pair of hay bales at your immediate south twice.
- Go one square east and push another pair of hay bales to the south.
- Push the single hay bale directly west of you.
- Finally, push the two hay bales to the south of you to clear the path. Pick up the ring.
- Climb down the ladder.
- Talk to Zenevivia walking around and ask her everything.
- Search any hay bale to get a Twig and give it to her.
- Speak to her again (Chat options: 2-2-5).
Wise Old ManEdit
- Go to Draynor Village and talk to the Wise Old Man. (1)
- After the cutscene, Talk to him outside his house and agree to go to Rimmington on foot.
- Once you arrive at the house portal talk to him again.
- When he leaves walk to the house just east of the portal and talk to him once more.
- Use the chisel on one of the tabs to chip it.
- Open the tablet and solve the puzzle that appears.
- Stand next to the Wise Old Man and break the chipped teleportation tablet.
- Try to enter the dungeon then tell him to go into the dungeon first.
- Speak to the Wise Old Man.
- Use the steel bar on the clockmaker's bench in the workshop to make a clockwork.
- Use the bench again to create a dummy.
- Now put the dummy in the dungeon.
- WARNING: During this part, there will be a pulsating purple light around your screen, as seen on the picture, any players sensitive to flashing lights should proceed with caution.
- Deactivate all the traps by walking on them and then return to the surface. Stair rooms have 1 trap each and rooms with pit guardians have 2 traps each (Except for the pit scabarite with 1).
The dungeon pitEdit
- Enter the dungeon and enter the first room.
- Kill the Pit dog, then the Pit ogre, Pit rock protector, Pit scabarite, Pit black demon, Pit iron dragon Remember to equip an Anti-dragon shield for the Pit iron dragon
- Enter the final door and talk to Dionysius.
- If you are ready to fight, go upstairs.
The final battleEdit
- Talk to Zenevivia to start the battle:
- Avoid the flames on the floor, they deal low damage.
- Zenevivia uses very weak magic spells.
- She will sometimes use protection prayers so prepare to switch attack styles.
- Talk to her.
Robbing the Wizards' TowerEdit
- You will return to Draynor Village.
- Ask Zenevivia about Mabel's ring.
- Go upstairs and look through the telescope and watch the Wizards' Tower Robbery.
- Go downstairs and talk to Zenevivia and ask about the robbery and then for Mabel's ring.
- Quest complete!
|Part 2 of the Wise Old Man quest series|