|Release date||1 June 2011 (Update)|
|Examine|| Alive: She seems to be roleplaying as an elf.|
Dead: Is she (role)playing dead?
Lotheria Seldorina is a ranger featured in the Vengeance Fremennik saga. She cannot be controlled by the character in the first part of the saga. Throughout the dungeon she is roleplaying as an elf and enjoys speaking like an eloquent storyteller. In the second part, she is killed by the player playing as the poisoned warrior. She is combat level 65 when fought, and drops two giant flatfish as well as her ring. She wields a Thigat shortbow, and wears a Gallileather body and Gallileather chaps.
- Lotheria is a player spoof. She is the only one in her group whose name does not reference a popular internet meme or abbreviation. Instead, it mocks the tendency of roleplayers to invent overly flowery names for themselves.
- It is possible that her username is not actually Lotheria Seldorina, but is simply going by that name for her roleplaying purposes.
- When she was stabbed to death by The Forgotten Warrior, she falls face down, but when the scene ends, her body is seen facing up. This is probably done for dramatic effect.
- It is impossible for this character's username to exist if she was an actual human player, as the limit of all player's names is 12 characters. Lotheria Seldorina has a total of 18 characters. Again, it may be that Lotheria is not her actual name.
- She repeatedly discusses the Elves and claims that she will get revenge on the Forgotten Warrior using Elven steel.
1337mage43 • 1337sp34kr • Barr Rows • Botros • Cool Mom227 • Cow1337killr • Ded Meet • Elfinlocks • FightpitPKer • Firecapezorz • Grindxplox • Ican Haz • Kay Thanxby • Lola Wut • LolthenKILL • Lotheria Seldorina • Max • Minnie Gamer • My Name Rocks • NoRemorse77 • Odischamp • Pee Ker XXL • PKMaster0036 • Polly Paw • Purepker895 • Qutiedoll • R4ng3rNo0b889 • Will Dee