|Start point||Warrior in the Lumbridge Swamp|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to the warrior in Lumbridge swamp to start the quest.
- Attempt to chop the tree directly east of the campsite.
- Talk to Shamus.
- Travel to Entrana.
- (Combat ingredients recommended, see the "Recommended" section of the Items required in the table above).
- Run to the north of Entrana, then west to the dungeon entrance.
- Enter the dungeon.
- Run to the southern-most part of the dungeon.
- Chop the tree.
- Kill the spirit.
- Chop the tree again.
- Craft the branch (use the knife, not the pestle and mortar).
- Enter the door to the east.
- Wield your Dramen staff.
- Enter the shed in Lumbridge swamp (north-east of the quest start).
- Quest complete!
- 3 quest points
- Access to Zanaris
- Ability to wield dragon longswords and dragon daggers
- Ability to make cosmic runes with the Runecrafting skill
- Ability to use Chaeldar as slayer master (requires level 75 combat)
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
|Part 1 of the Fairy Tale quest series|