Lord of the Kinshra is a title granted to the leader of the Kinshra, a Zamorakian knightly order based in northern Asgarnia. Kinshra Lords are, in theory, elected by the order, although in the past some have risen to power through tolerated violence.
The first Kinshra Lords were likely those that established the order near the end of the Fourth Age, prior to the founding of Asgarnia. After helping King Raddallin and the White Knights to establish Asgarnia and its capital, Falador, Kinshra Lords held considerable political weight within the nation.
In 163, the Kinshra were declared to have no political power within Asgarnia following the illness of King Vallance and the rise of the White Knights. Since then, the Kinshra Lords have mainly wielded power within only the Kinshra order.
Known Kinshra LordsEdit
- Lord Valzin (4-70) - First lord of the Kinshra
- Lord Shadwell (130–163) - Murdered by Solus Dellagar at the Edgeville Incident in 163
- Lord Milton (163–164) - Elected after Shadwell's death in 163; assassinated by Sulla's fiancée in 164
- Lord Sulla (164) - Committed a coup by poisoning Milton in 164; was removed from power after the Siege of Falador and killed months later
- Lord Daquarius Rennard (164–present) - Unanimously elected after Sulla's flight in 164