Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Only three looms exist in RuneScape:
- South of Falador, just west of the Falador cabbage patch, within the farmhouse.
- Slightly north of Taverley, south of Burthorpe. The loom is located southwest of the Heroes' Guild, near the Crafting and Smithing/smelting area.
- In the Cadarn Clan district of Prifddinas, near the flax field.
Players can use the loom to make the following:
- Sack, requires 4 jute fibres
- Basket, requires 6 willow branches
- Unfinished net, requires 5 bunches of flax
- Strip of cloth, requires 4 balls of wool
- Milestone capes, requires 1 ball of wool per 10 levels (i.e. one for milestone cape (10), two for milestone cape (20), etc.)
- Before the update on 22 September 2014, there used to be a loom at the Elven camp.