|Release date||24 July 2006 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||Lunar Diplomacy|
|Examine|| Either a very fremennikey pirate, or a very piratey fremennik.|
Lokar Searunner is a Fremennik pirate serving aboard the Lady Zay who left the Fremennik people as he found them to be boring. While he found the warring aspects to be enjoyable, he disliked the domestic aspects such as farming. He has recently returned to Rellekka as he and his crew are running low on supplies. He can transport players to Pirates' Cove and the Lady Zay.
He is considered to be a poor team member, making deals without Captain Bentley's approval, and generally having a bad work ethic. He is also rather confrontational, insulting people he doesn't like by calling them losers and insulting their homes.
At one point, he brought a strain of vine to Lunar Isle and asked for it to be enchanted for use in the defence of Rellekka. Unaware of his being a pirate and taking a liking to him, Pauline Polaris set up the Livid Farm, growing vicious vines to be used as a living fence.
- He is based off Luke Skywalker from Star Wars. They have similar first names, have surnames based geographical features and methods of moving, have a similar look, and both have lost their right hand at some point.
- ^ Lokar Searunner, "Lunar Diplomacy", RuneScape. "As a young man, I learnt that the Fremennik way of life was too slow for me... Oh, sure, every so often we got to go on big raiding parties, looting and pillaging the weaker islands around here for food and profit, but... Well, after a while, that was all I looked forward to doing. Growing crops, milking cows, catching and cooking food, the day to day activities of our life... THEY'RE SO BORING!"
- ^ Captain Bentley, "Lunar Diplomacy", RuneScape. "Oh he DID, did he? (sigh) I sometimes regret ever allowing that vagabond to join the crew. He has a very bad work ethic, and I have to say his attitude can be very confrontational."
- ^ Lokar Searunner, "Lunar Diplomacy", RuneScape. "Yeah, but I think the Fremenniks are a bunch of losers."
- ^ Lokar Searunner, "Lunar Diplomacy", RuneScape. "So you got that seal yet from Brundt the Chieftain? Can I leave this dump of a town?"