This article is about the transport system. For the teleportation method in Daemonheim, see Gatestone.
Upon activating each lodestone, you will complete a task in the Lodestone Network Tasks set.
- The lodestone closest to a bank is the one at Lunar Isle, but this requires Lunar Diplomacy.
- The lodestone second closest to a bank is the one at Burthorpe.
- For Free to Play players, the lodestone closest to a bank is the one at Edgeville.
- The Yanille lodestone is the closest to the Fairy Ring network.
- The Edgeville lodestone is the closest to a bank and a Fairy Ring.
- The Al Kharid lodestone is closest to the Gnome Glider network.
- The Port Sarim lodestone is closest to a Charter ship port.
- For members with at least level 21 Agility the Edgeville lodestone is closer to the Grand Exchange than the Varrock lodestone.
- The Lumbridge lodestone is closest to an Altar .
- The Yanille lodestone is closest to your POH (at least level 50 construction)
Map Icon Name Location Image Minimap Lumbridge Outside Lumbridge Castle. Burthorpe Centre of Burthorpe, east of Warriors' Guild. Lunar Isle South-west of the bank (if Lunar Diplomacy is completed). Bandit Camp South-east of the Camp, surrounded by mystical mirrors (if Desert Treasure is completed). Taverley South of POH Portal. Al Kharid North of Al Kharid Palace. Varrock South gate. Edgeville West of the General Store. Falador Outside north gate. Port Sarim South of Gerrant's Fishy Business. Draynor Village At the Crossroads, north of Draynor. Ardougne North entrance (between potato and wheat patch). Catherby North of fishing shop. Yanille Outside the west gate. Seers' Village South of the Forester's Arms pub.
- Each lodestone is detailed with the city crest of the city it's located in. The Home Teleport interface shows these seals as well.
- Even though the update page said that Edgeville was unlocked by default for players who've completed Desert Treasure, for some players, it was actually the desert Bandit Camp that was unlocked.
- On the Home Teleport interface the Port Sarim crest is rectangular. However, on the lodestone it is a shield.
- You cannot activate the Bandit Camp teleport, even though it's accessible by foot. The only way to activate it is to gain access to Ancient Magicks through the Desert Treasure quest. The same applies to Lunar Isle.
- A lodestone in real life is a natural magnet, generally naturally magnestised iron ore. The lodestones may be called what they are because, like a compass, they help you navigate around the world, or more likely they were associated with the power to attract other objects, before the discovery of magnetism. They were also considered to be strongly linked with magic as a source of power.
- If taking a drink of water in the desert after selecting the lodestone you wish to teleport to, the animation will have you standing up.
- Before the lodestone network, home teleport could only bring you to Lumbridge(you can choose Burthope as well if you are member), Edgeville or Lunar Isle, depending on the spellbook used.
- You cannot use a Lodestone teleport from the Fishing Trawler mini game. Also, you cannot teleport when you have not jumped down from the area you stand immediately after completing/leaving a dungeoneering party.
- As the teleport interface map doesn't show any of the unknown, it vaguely reveals the area west of Eagle's Peak, and the area east of Nardah.
- The Home Teleport interface shows faint lines of latitude and longitude, very noticable in the top right corner. The circle indicates the geological pole, which would mean that the in game compass does not point to True North. This is also inconsistent with the climat of the surrounding regions of this pole, and the colder parts of Gielinor such as Rellekka are much further south. This may just be a simple compass rose.