|Release||23 May 2016 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||480,000 coins|
|Low alch||320,000 coins|
|Exchange||4,380,495 coins (info)|
|Examine||Linza the Disgraced's hammer.|
Linza's hammer is a degradable melee main hand weapon which requires 80 Attack and completion of Kindred Spirits to wield. It is part of Linza the Disgraced's equipment. It can be obtained as a reward from Barrows after completion of Kindred Spirits.
Wearing all five parts of the set (including the shield) provides the set effect Linza's Disgrace, which provides a 1/8 chance to counterattack when struck in combat, dealing 500-800 reflection damage to the target that hit you. This can stack with the Deathtouch bracelet, and the two effects may activate on the same hit.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Degradation and repairEdit
Linza's hammer has 30,000 charges of combat before degrading to a broken state. The base repair cost of the Linza's hammer is 1,500,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = cost|cost|1500000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||2.3%|
|7 × Undead components||Not 100%|
Main hand crush weapons