|Release||23 May 2016 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||300,000 coins|
|Low alch||200,000 coins|
|Exchange||15,793,742 coins (info)|
|Examine||Linza the Disgraced's chest armour.|
Linza's cuirass is degradable melee tank body armour which requires 80 Defence and completion of Kindred Spirits to wear. It is part of Linza the Disgraced's equipment. It can be obtained as a reward from Barrows after completion of Kindred Spirits.
Wearing all five parts of the set (including the shield) provides the set effect Linza's Disgrace, which provides a 1/8 chance to counterattack when struck in combat, dealing 500-800 reflection damage to the target that hit you. This can stack with the Deathtouch bracelet, and the two effects may activate on the same hit.
|Armour||442||PvM: 1.6%||PvP: 4.8%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Degradation and repairEdit
Linza's cuirass has 100,000 charges of combat before degrading to a broken state. The base repair cost of the Linza's cuirass is 2,000,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = cost|cost|2000000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||2.3%|
|7 × Undead components||Not 100%|
Melee body armour