|Also known as?||Rag and Bone Man Mine, Limestone Quarry|
|Location||By the Rag and Bone man, west of the Paterdomus|
|Rocks||7 Limestone rocks|
The Paterdomus mining site is a mining location which lies on Silvarea west of the temple Paterdomus and north-east of Varrock. It is located near the start location for the Rag and Bone Man quest. Players can mine limestone from the rocks found here, which can be used for Construction. This area rarely sees people mining here, for limestone can be obtained from the Grand Exchange for a cheap price.
There are only a few ways to get to this isolated site:
- Teleport to Varrock then run to the site
- Fairy Ring near the entrance to Mort Myre Swamp, than go through the Underground or take the lvl 65 agility shortcut.
- Kharyrll Teleport to Canifis with Ancient Magicks or a POH portal, then run to site
- Use a Digsite Pendant, then run to the site.
- Teleport to the Odd Old Man with the Bonesack (e) or ram skull helm (e) then walk south (can only be done once a week, after completing the Fur 'n Seek Wishlist).
This quarry has seven limestone rocks. These can be mined with a pickaxe for a piece of Limestone. This can then be used with a chisel for the commonly used Limestone brick, for Construction. The only other main use, is Regicide, where you have to use limestone on a furnace to get Quicklime.