|Release||20 September 2004 (Update)|
|High alch||6 coins|
|Low alch||4 coins|
|Exchange||314 coins (info)|
Limestone can be crafted into limestone bricks with 12 Crafting (giving 6 Crafting experience) when used with a chisel, although it may accidentally become a rock. The chance of failure drops with Crafting level, and at level 40+ it is impossible to fail.
|Obtained from||Limestone rock|
|Mining XP||26.5 XP|
|Tool XP||3.127 XP|
There are only two locations at which limestone can be mined:
- The Silvarea mining site, west of the temple Paterdomus and north-east of Varrock (by the Odd Old Man's house).
- The Arandar mining site, near the dire wolves in north-east Tirannwn between the walled city of Prifddinas and road in Arandar.
Mining limestone in the quarry near the Paterdomus is one of the easy Varrock Tasks. Mining limestone in Arandar is one of the easy Tirannwn Tasks. When you finish the easy Tirannwn tasks, Meredith at the Arandar mine will buy your limestone at 50% of the GE price.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Razmire Builders' Merchants||10||Coins||1000||Yes|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- If used on a Furnace, the text "I see no reason to do this." will appear in the chat window. Previously, this would inflict 80 Lifepoints of damage.
- An update on 9 November 2009 increased the quantities of limestone which could be cut.