Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Start point||Nails Newton outside The Pick and Lute pub in west Taverley.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Length||Very short (5-10 mins)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
The Pie ShellEdit
- Go South and then East across the bridge and take some Fishing bait from the ground near the dead Trolls.
- Go South and pick some Wheat.
- Go North into the mill and climb the staircase.
- Put the wheat and the fishing bait in the hopper and operate it.
- Go down the staircase, pick up an Empty pot from the nearby table, and fill the pot with the Maggoty flour in the bin.
- Talk to Nails, he will give you a Maggoty pie shell
- Go North and catch a Raw crayfish.
- Go to the Flax or animal field and watch the cutscene.
- Talk to Nails.
- Go North and trade Head Farmer Jones to receive a free Potato.
- Go West into the snowy area and use the potato on the hole.
- Use the potato or crayfish on the Maggoty pie shell
- Cook the pie. (there is an oven in The Pick and Lute pub)
- Talk to Nails.
- Go back to the mill and pickpocket Foppish Pierre.
- Use the Expensive spices on the pie.
- Go to the 1st floor[ at The Pick and Lute pub and talk to ]Rolo the Stout.
- After the cutscene, talk to Nails.
- Go upstairs in pub, open chest and steal the seal, talk to Nails.
- Deliver letter to Foppish Pierre.
- Go back and talk to Nails.
- Quest complete!
|Related||Quick guide • Transcript|