|Release date||15 March 2006 (Update)|
|Examine|| A lazy undertaker.|
Leo is a gravedigger working at the East Ardougne church, having been hired to bury the dead by Councillor Halgrive. However, he is rather incompetent, being unsure who he is meant to be burying, or the tools of his trade.
He is supposed to bury anybody who dies, but due to his incompetence often buries people incorrectly and resorts to asking others to sort out his errors. This formed the basis of the former random event Gravedigger, where players had to check the contents of five coffins and place the bones in the appropriate graves according to the headstones.
- Leo holds a spade in the same fashion as a player would wield a 2h sword before EoC.
- Leo's dialogue is unaffected by whether or not you are wearing full Mourner gear, unlike dialogue of some other NPCs in East and West Ardougne.
- ^ Leo, RuneScape. "Oh, dear gods, no! I just mean I... I'm not sure who I'm supposed to be burying today."
- ^ Leo, RuneScape. "The councillor just put this trowel in my hand one day and said to start digging. I'm not even sure if I'm holding it the right way."
- ^ Court Cases, "The Gravedigger v. The People", RuneScape. "Leo is the gravedigger for anyone who dies in RuneScape. Those who know him report that he is odd, but largely harmless."
- ^ Court Cases, "The Gravedigger v. The People", RuneScape. "Adventurers have sent reports that Leo tried to persuade them to 'tidy' some graves. These graves had been disturbed, and their coffins had become mixed up."