- RuneScape uses the British convention for floor numbering: Ground floor, first floor, second floor, etc.
|Location||South of Seers' Village|
|No. of Stores/Banks||2 stores, 1 bank|
|Required level||Completion of Legends' Quest|
|Location on World Map|
The Legends' Guild is the most exclusive of all quest-based guilds in RuneScape. It is located to the northeast of East Ardougne, east of Hemenster and the south of Seers' Village. To enter the grounds of the Legends' Guild, players must have started the Legends' Quest. However, to enter the actual building, players must have completed the entire quest. Radimus Erkle is the headmaster of the guild, and he is also the start point of the Legends' Quest and While Guthix Sleeps.
There are several methods of getting to the Legends' Guild:
- Fairy ring B•L•R teleports the player to a point just outside the main gates.
- The Sixth-Age circuit teleports to Guthix's Cave to the west of the guild.
- The Ardougne Teleport or the Camelot Teleport transports the player west or north of the guild, respectively.
- The western most magical portal on the second floor of the Wizards' Guild in Yanille teleports the player to Thormac's Tower, slightly to the north-west of the guild.
- The Combat bracelet teleports the player to the Ranging Guild, north-west of the guild.
At the gates of the Legend Guild, there are two Legends guard on duty, only letting players who have started or completed the Legends Quest go through the gates. If a player who is a member of the guild enters the gates the guards proclaim "Legends' guild member approaching!".
Radimus Erkle stands at the ground floor. There is also the Gold Totem which was obtained through the completion of the Legends Quest. The Skills necklace and Combat bracelet are recharged at the totem.
The guild has recently lost some of its popularity. The Cape of Legends, which once was the best in the game, has since been overshadowed by Soul Wars Capes, Skill capes, the Fire cape, the Obsidian cape and even the cloaks from the Ardougne Tasks.
On the first floor of the guild is a general store run by Fionella. She pays more for any of the player's items than regular general stores.
| GE |
| GE resale|
|Attack potion (3)||10||560||157||-4,030|
| GE |
| GE resale|
|Maze key||10||1||Not sold||Not sold|
|Dusty key||10||1||Not sold||Not sold|
|Cape of legends||10||450||Not sold||Not sold|
|Shield right half||10||750,000||748,649||-13,510|
The replacement period per mithril seed is approximately 2 minutes 50 seconds. This store used to sell Silverlight, but this sword was removed from the store's stock. Instead, when lost, it can be reclaimed from Grüfeld Bach.
Downstairs is a dungeon that contains Giant bats, Pit Scorpions, and Shadow Warriors. The warriors are believed to drop the left half of the dragon shield more commonly than other monsters. Shadow warriors have gained popularity as a training monster since the release of Summoning, due to their frequent drops of crimson charms.
NPC members of the guildEdit
The following NPCs are members of the guild, confirmed either through conversation or being sighted inside.
- During the RuneScape 2 beta, Radimus was temporarily replaced by a non-player character named Erasmus. After RuneScape 2 itself was released, Radimus once again became the starting point for the Legends' Quest.