|Location||South of Seers' Village|
|No. of stores/banks||2 stores, 1 bank|
|Required level||Completion of Legends' Quest|
The Legends' Guild is the most exclusive of all quest-based guilds in RuneScape. It is located to the northeast of East Ardougne, east of Hemenster and the south of Seers' Village. To enter the grounds of the Legends' Guild, players must have started the Legends' Quest. However, to enter the actual building, players must have completed the entire quest. Radimus Erkle is the headmaster of the guild, and he is also the start point of the Legends' Quest and While Guthix Sleeps.
There are several methods of getting to the Legends' Guild:
- Fairy ring B•L•R teleports the player to a point just outside the main gates.
- The Sixth-Age circuit teleports to Guthix's Cave to the west of the guild.
- The Ardougne Teleport or the Camelot Teleport transports the player west or north of the guild, respectively.
- The western most magical portal on the second floor of the Wizards' Guild in Yanille teleports the player to Thormac's Tower, slightly to the north-west of the guild.
- The Combat bracelet teleports the player to the Ranging Guild, north-west of the guild.
At the gates of the Legend Guild, there are two Legends guard on duty, only letting players who have started or completed the Legends Quest go through the gates. If a player who is a member of the guild enters the gates the guards proclaim "Legends' guild member approaching!".
Radimus Erkle stands at the ground floor. There is also the Gold Totem which was obtained through the completion of the Legends Quest. The Skills necklace and Combat bracelet are recharged at the totem.
On the first floor of the guild is a general store run by Fionella.
The replacement period per mithril seed is approximately 2 minutes 50 seconds. This store used to sell Silverlight, but this sword was removed from the store's stock. Instead, when lost, it can be reclaimed from Gideon Bede.
Downstairs is a dungeon that contains Giant bats, Pit Scorpions, and Shadow Warriors. The warriors are believed to drop the left half of the dragon shield more commonly than other monsters. Shadow warriors have gained popularity as a training monster since the release of Summoning, due to their frequent drops of crimson charms.
Known members Edit
The following NPCs are members of the guild, confirmed either through conversation and/or being sighted inside.
- Linza (formerly)
- Radimus Erkle
- The Raptor
- Sir Owen (formerly)
- Siegfried Erkle
- Xenia (formerly)
- During the RuneScape 2 beta, Radimus was temporarily replaced by a NPC named Erasmus, who would reset quests for testing. After RuneScape 2 itself was released, Radimus once again became the starting point for the Legends' Quest.