An evil conspiracyEdit
- Talk to the Mercenary Adventurer at the Burgh de Rott Ramble starting point (West of Canifis).
- Enter the mausoleum west of the Adventurer.
- Talk to Drezel.
- Go through the gate right next to him.
- Climb down the stairs north of the well.
- Search the broken wall storage unit east of the stairs.
- Head back up and exit the mausoleum via the west entrance and head to the 2nd floor[UK] of Paterdomus to the east.
- After the cutscene, kill Fistandantilus and Zaromark Sliver.
- These enemies will use prayer to become immune to your combat style. Bringing multiple combat styles is recommended for this fight.
- Search the crude table north-west of the room.
- Return to Drezel.
- Go to the Mercenary Adventurer and escort him, just like you would do in any Burgh de Rott Ramble. Easy path recommended. If you encounter Juvinates, you will require your silver sickle.
- Be sure to unequip any melee-reducing equipment like ranged and magic armour.
The Myreque's taskEdit
- Climb down the trapdoor in the old inn.
- Talk to Veliaf Hurtz until he gives you a crate.
- Climb up the ladder.
- Go south of Burgh de Rott.
- Take the boat to Meiyerditch.
- Go to Safalaan in the Myreque base. Refer to the Meiyerditch shortcut guide for help.
- To get there faster, get caught by the Vyrewatch and choose to be sent to the mines.
- Talk to Flaygian Screwte, in the same room, and offer him your help.
In search of the weaponEdit
- Ask Andiess Juip or Kael Forshaw in the same room about weapons.
- Search the middle bunk bed on the north wall of the eastern room for a book.
- Read it and remember which page mentioned flails.
- Give the book to Flaygian, giving him the proper page number.
- Head to the northernmost part of Meiyerditch and enter the house south of the house with the furnace ("mass of debris").
- Use the Make-ladder option on the centre post.
- Climb up the post.
- Jump across the floorboards to the east, then to the north.
- Jump west through the damaged wall.
- Climb up the ladder.
- Search the trough.
- Take a piece of coal from the coal barrel.
- Go to the bottom floor and select "excavate" on the mass of debris (right click).
- Use the coal on the furnace, and select "light".
- Return to Flaygian.
- In the same room as Flaygian, take two silver and two mithril bars from the barrel on the northern wall.
- Take a blessed sickle from the shelf on the south-western wall.
- Go to the room to the east of the entrance ladder and search the crate for a chain link mould, which can be added to your tool belt.
- Return to the furnace.
- Make the Silvthril chain. After this, you will have 1 bar of each type left. These are not used at any point in the quest.
- Talk to Flaygian, then use the blessed sickle on him.
Return to the labEdit
- Talk to Safalaan.
- Proceed to the laboratory, which is south-east of the furnace.
- Climb down the stairs.
- After the cutscene, examine one of the bodies.
- Search the door to the south-west and you will be given the option to use the saw from your tool belt.
- Go down the long and winding tunnel beyond the door to a chamber with Skeletal hands (level 70, 75) and Mutated bloodveld (level 91, 95).
- Go through another long passage to the north-west to reach a large room, where there is a raised coffin in the middle.
Vyrewatch and the Ivandis flailEdit
- If you need runes for enchant emerald, search the corpse next to the rocks before continuing.
- Search the strange stones in the northern part of the cavern.
- Report to Safalaan.
- After the cutscene and the fight, talk to Safalaan.
- Use the emerald on the sickle.
- Use Enchant Level 2 Jewellery on it.
- Use the chain on it.
- Talk to Safalaan.
- Go to the surface, kill a Vyrewatch with the Ivandis flail, and pick up its corpse.
- Return to Safalaan.
Back to the ColumbariumEdit
- Return to Burgh de Rott and talk to Veliaf. Ask him what to do.
- Return to Drezel at the Paterdomus temple.
- Go through the gate west of Drezel and down the stairs.
- Use the pyre logs then the vyre corpse on a funeral pyre, and light it.
- Take the Ornate tomb key.
- Use it on the sparkling locker on the north-eastern side of the room to acquire a blood talisman.
- After the cutscene, go upstairs and ask Drezel what to do.
- Report to Veliaf.
- Quest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.