Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Advisors and Objectives update. These were given out at the Grand Exchange and at all banks and stands. A player could not take another leaflet from the shelves if they already have one. However, banking the leaflet and then taking another as well as the drop trick allowed players to obtain multiple leaflets. Though this is untradeable, the trick renders it useless. It has since been discontinued, but still exists in-game.
|Release||17 September 2009 (Update)|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Examine||A beginner's guide to using a bank.|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- There was a glitch that prevents players from reading the leaflet. Attempting to read it would result in the message: 'You read the leaflet'. This has been fixed by Jagex.
- There was a glitch where you could drop the leaflet, and right click two tiles to the west of where it was visible on the ground, the "Take Leaflet" option still comes up even if there was no item on the tile. This has been fixed by Jagex.
- Page 2 of the leaflet shows the amount of bank space the player has.
- Strangely after the updates on 9 November 2009, when the leaflet was in your inventory, only the bottom half of the icon was shown. This has been fixed.
- Leaflets have become discontinued on January of 2012 while attempting to read the leaflet it will give the message "Nothing interesting happens.". There is now no way to obtain a leaflet unless you already have one. However the stand where you can pick one up from still exists.
- Right-Clicking "Examine" on leaflets attached to any bank wall gives the message: "Pay back all your debts by borrowing more money from us!" Clever. This could be a reference of bank systems in real life.