A leaf-bladed sword is one of two melee weapons used to harm turoths and kurasks, the other being the leaf-bladed spear. An off-hand version of this weapon is available. The swords require an Attack level of 50 and a Slayer level of 55 to wield, and have similar stats to a normal (and respectively off-hand) rune sword. It is a one-handed alternative to the leaf-bladed spear, enabling the use of a shield or the off-hand leaf-bladed sword if desired. It is dropped by turoth and kurasks, both located in the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon and in the Desert Slayer Dungeon released with the Smoking Kills quest.
The quest doesn't have to be started for a player to obtain the weapon as a drop.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Turoth||64; 66; 68; 69; 71||1||Very rare|
- Prior to Evolution of Combat, players could gain the benefits of using a Defender in their off-hand.
- The leaf-bladed sword used to be grey until it was changed to match the colour of rune equipment.
- After Evolution of Combat was released, it was possible to deal damage to turoth and kurasks with any off-hand weapon if the leaf-bladed sword was the main-hand weapon. This bug has been fixed.