"LBS" redirects here. For the spear, see leaf-bladed spear.
For this item's off-hand variant, see off-hand leaf-bladed sword.
|Release||5 June 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||40,800 coins|
|Low alch||27,200 coins|
|Exchange||40,008 coins (info)|
|Examine||A razor-sharp sword.|
It can only be obtained as a very rare drop from turoth and kurask.
|50 , 55|
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||39.5%|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Turoth||64; 66; 68; 69; 71||1||Very rare|
- Prior to Evolution of Combat, players could gain the benefits of using a defender in their off-hand.
- The leaf-bladed sword used to be grey until it was changed to match the colour of rune equipment.
- After Evolution of Combat was released, it was possible to deal damage to turoth and kurasks with any off-hand weapon if the leaf-bladed sword was the main hand weapon. This bug was later patched.
Main hand stab weapons
|Dyed drygore rapiers||
|Slayer Equipment shop|