|Release||26 January 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||18,600 coins|
|Low alch||12,400 coins|
|Examine||A spear with a leaf-shaped point.|
The leaf-bladed spear can be bought from any Slayer Master for 31,000 coins. It is used to kill turoth and kurasks as an alternative to Slayer Dart, a leaf-bladed sword, broad arrows and broad-tipped bolts. Level 55 Slayer and level 50 Attack are needed to wield the spear. It has similar stats to the rune spear, but strikes quicker.
|50 , 55|
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Slayer Equipment (Taverley)||Taverley||31,000||Coins||10||No|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||39.5%|
- The spear was tradeable until 22 January, 2007. It was made untradeable due to players scamming others by passing it off as a Guthan's spear.
- It was the only two-handed melee weapon to have a "fast" attack speed, but after Legacy update now Saradomin sword also has a "fast" weapon speed.
- The leaf-bladed spear used to be grey until it was changed to match the colour of rune equipment.