- This article has a related strategy guide here.
- This article has a related strategy guide here. (Hard Mode)
|Release date||28 August 2007 (Update)|
|Combat level|| 210|
|XP per kill||6,173 (and 2,037 experience)|
|Always drops||Big bones, Feathers|
|Examine text||Graceful avatar of Armadyl.|
|Assigned by||Sumona, Duradel or Lapalok, Kuradal|
|Release date||4 March 2013 (Update)|
|XP per kill||0 (and 0 experience)|
|Examine text||Graceful servant of Armadyl.|
Kree'arra is a very large aviansie and is one of Armadyl's most trusted generals. He was among the highest hitting monsters in RuneScape, including Dungeoneering. However, since Evolution of Combat, these hits are infrequent and a hit over 1,200 is rarely seen, reducing the threat of Kree'arra substantially, especially considering they are mostly magic attacks and the most popular style for killing Kree'arra and the minions is ranged.
When Kree'arra is fought during The World Wakes he has significantly lower stats and gains some additional abilities, making the fight fairly different from when he is fought normally.
When fought as part of God Wars Dungeon Hard Mode, he gains the abilities he had during The World Wakes, although instead of having significantly lower stats, they are significantly higher. He also has significantly better drops, although the chances for Armadyl armour are not increased.
The main difference in these fights is that Kree'arra has summoned blue and yellow whirlwinds, which roam around the room. Touching one of these whirlwinds can deal over 2500 damage, which is capable of killing players very quickly.
Storms, align to me!Edit
Occasionally, Kree'arra will walk towards the centre of the room, shouting "Storm's align to me!", and summons all of the whirlwinds in the room, causing them to head towards him. Once all of the whirlwinds have reached him, he shouts "Feel Armadyl's power!" and releases the whirlwinds, causing them to shoot out of him in various different directions towards the edge of the room.
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 1,144 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 15 or more creatures killed).
Weapons & AmmoEdit
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Rune crossbow 1 Common 8,873 Runite bolts 18–25 Common 7,848–10,900 Rune arrow 102–104 Common 15,300–15,600 Mind rune 500–601 Uncommon 2,500–3,005 Dragon bolts (e) 2–15 Uncommon 2,016–15,120
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Black d'hide body 1 Common 7,586 Armadyl helmet 1 Rare 3,024,143 Armadyl chestplate 1 Rare 9,152,219 Armadyl chainskirt 1 Rare 9,170,181 Armadyl boots 1 Rare 4,922,724 Armadyl gloves 1 Rare 4,229,799 Armadyl buckler 1 Rare 114,253 Warpriest of Armadyl helm 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Armadyl cuirass 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Armadyl greaves 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Armadyl gauntlets 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Armadyl boots 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Armadyl cape 1 Varies Not sold
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Super ranging potion (3) 3 Uncommon 33,492 Super defence (3) 3 Uncommon 1,296
- Potions are dropped together.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Coins 18,000–21,000 Common Not sold Grimy dwarf weed 5–22 (noted) Common 50,410–221,804 Dwarf weed seed 3 Common 146,076 Curved bone 1 Uncommon Not sold Starved ancient effigy 1 Uncommon Not sold Long bone 1 Uncommon Not sold Clue scroll (hard) 1 Uncommon Not sold Yew seed 1 Rare 70,800 Godsword shard 1 1 Rare 149,329 Godsword shard 2 1 Rare 150,056 Godsword shard 3 1 Rare 152,441 Crystal key 1 Rare 67,588 Clue scroll (elite) 1 Rare Not sold Spirit sapphire 1 Rare Not sold Spirit emerald 1 Rare Not sold Spirit ruby 1 Rare Not sold Armadyl hilt 1 Rare 7,996,986 Armadyl's assault 1 Rare Not sold Armadylean soulstone 1 Rare Not sold Sacrifice 1 Rare Not sold Devotion 1 Rare Not sold Transfigure 1 Rare Not sold
- ^ Estimated at 1/299 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/313 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/282 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ a b c d e f Players who previously bought this in The Bird and the Beast will have a greater chance of receiving this as a drop.
- ^ Estimated at 1/502 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/539 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/539 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/353 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Dropped to all players in the room, alongside one of the rare unique item drops.
- ^ Only dropped during Hard Mode.
- ^ a b c Abilities are not dropped as items; instead, they are simply learned when the boss is killed, prompting the message: You have unlocked the <Ability> ability!. They are dropped alongside the main drop.
Rare drop table dropsEdit
- This monster has access to the rare drop table.
The ring of wealth is not required to access the table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Coins 250 – 450; 3,000;
9,000; 10,000; 12,000
Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 1 Common 1,387 Uncut emerald 1 Common 3,026 Uncut ruby 1 Common 3,236 Uncut diamond 1 Uncommon 6,687 Loop half of a key 1 Uncommon 21,945 Tooth half of a key 1 Uncommon 42,746 Uncut dragonstone 1 Rare 14,154 Dragonstone 1 Rare 10,379 Dragon dagger 1 Uncommon 16,692 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare 24,227 Rune javelin 5 Rare 865 Adamant javelin 20 Very rare 1,200 Rune 2h sword 1 Very rare 37,388 Rune spear 1 Very rare 11,420 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 37,114 Dragon dagger 50 (noted) Very rare 834,600 Rune sq shield 1 Very rare 22,475 Rune kiteshield 1 Very rare 31,642 Shield left half 1 Very rare 64,729 Dragon helm 1 Very rare 60,141 Adamant bolts 200 Uncommon 11,400 Onyx bolts 150 Rare 1,254,000 Rune arrow 150–200, 500 Rare 22,500–75,000 Battlestaff 200 (noted) Rare 1,611,400 Air orb 1,000 (noted) Rare 2,647,000 Fire orb 1,000 (noted) Rare 2,158,000 Vecna skull 1 Very rare 136,971 Water talisman 1 Uncommon 11,420 Earth talisman 25–35 (noted) Uncommon 36,525–51,135 Fire talisman 25–35 (noted) Uncommon 55,825–78,155 Chaos talisman 1 Uncommon 526 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 517 Pure essence 500–15,000 (noted) Uncommon 6,000–180,000 Nature rune 20–80 Rare 6,820–27,280 Soul rune 20 Rare 2,680 Law rune 45 Rare 13,320 Death rune 50, 121 Rare 5,550–13,431 Blood rune 50 Rare 11,000 Raw swordfish 125–250, 1,000 (noted) Uncommon 41,750–334,000 Raw shark 250–500 (noted) Uncommon 438,000–876,000 Big bones 150–500 (noted) Uncommon 89,100–297,000 Coal 150–7,500 (noted) Uncommon 28,800–1,440,000 Adamantite ore 150–800 (noted) Uncommon 375,150–2,000,800 Silver ore 100 (noted) Rare 10,200 Runite ore 100 (noted) Rare 1,091,400 Adamant bar 1,000–7,000 (noted) Rare 3,410,000–23,870,000 Rune bar 1, 50, 150 (noted) Rare 13,043–1,956,450 Clean ranarr 33 (noted) Uncommon 106,161 Clean toadflax 25–250 (noted) Uncommon 107,925–1,079,250 Clean snapdragon 30–120 (noted) Uncommon 123,780–495,120 Clean torstol 10–100 (noted) Uncommon 66,990–669,900 Saradomin brew (4) 250 (noted) Very rare 98,750 Watermelon seed 3 Uncommon 9,213 Yew seed 1–50 Rare 70,800–3,540,000 Magic seed 1–7 Rare 162,101–1,134,707 Palm tree seed 10 Rare 1,067,490 Snapdragon seed 1 Rare 1,366 Torstol seed 1–31 Rare 18,781–582,211 Fellstalk seed 2 Rare 1,962 Yew logs 50–20,000 (noted) Rare 27,200–10,880,000 Crystal triskelion fragment 1 1 Very rare Not sold Crystal triskelion fragment 2 1 Very rare Not sold Crystal triskelion fragment 3 1 Very rare Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Key token 1 Rare Not sold
- After killing Kree'arra multiple times in one trip, the Adventurer's Log will read "I killed X graceful followers of Armadyl, all called Kree'arra. The gods have little imagination for names."
- Kree'arra was buffed after the God Wars Instanced update due to players being able to camp with the use of Soul Split, a prayer necklace and Bonecrusher. The buffs included:
- A 10,000 lifepoints boost, taking his health from 65,000 to 75,000.
- Kree'arra's bodyguards health increased from 5,475 to 10,000 lifepoints.
- Kree'arra is one of two monsters that drops a full Crystal key. The other monster is the Corporeal Beast.
- Kree'arra, along with Nex, are the only two bosses in the God Wars Dungeon that is capable of attacking with all three combat styles.
God Wars Dungeon Bosses
|Preceded by||Title||Succeeded by|
|Nomad||Strongest quest monster defeatable by conventional means in RuneScape (4 March, 2013-Present||Incumbent|