- This article has a related strategy guide here.
- This article has a related strategy guide here. (Hard Mode)
|Release date||28 August 2007 (Update)|
|Combat level|| 210|
|XP per kill||6,173 (and 2,037 experience)|
|Always drops||Big bones, Feathers|
|Examine text||Graceful avatar of Armadyl.|
|Assigned by||Sumona, Duradel or Lapalok, Kuradal|
|Release date||4 March 2013 (Update)|
|XP per kill||0 (and 0 experience)|
|Examine text||Graceful servant of Armadyl.|
Kree'arra is one of Armadyl's most trusted generals. He was among the highest hitting monsters in RuneScape, including Dungeoneering. However, since Evolution of Combat, these hits are infrequent and a hit over 1,200 is rarely seen, reducing the threat of Kree'arra substantially, especially considering they are mostly magic attacks and the most popular style for killing Kree'arra and the minions is ranged.
When Kree'arra is fought during The World Wakes he has significantly lower stats and gains some additional abilities, making the fight fairly different from when he is fought normally.
When fought as part of God Wars Dungeon Hard Mode, he gains the abilities he had during The World Wakes, although instead of having significantly lower stats, they are significantly higher. He also has significantly better drops, although the chances for Armadyl armour are not increased.
The main difference in these fights is that Kree'arra has summoned blue and yellow whirlwinds, which roam around the room. Touching one of these whirlwinds can deal over 2500 damage, which is capable of killing players very quickly.
Storms, align to me!Edit
Occasionally, Kree'arra will walk towards the centre of the room, shouting "Storm's align to me!", and summons all of the whirlwinds in the room, causing them to head towards him. Once all of the whirlwinds have reached him, he shouts "Feel Armadyl's power!" and releases the whirlwinds, causing them to shoot out of him in various different directions towards the edge of the room.
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 1,029 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 15 or more creatures killed).
Weapons & AmmoEdit
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Rune crossbow 1 Common 8,788 Runite bolts 18–25 Common 8,298–11,525 Mind rune 500–601 Uncommon 2,500–3,005 Dragon bolts (e) 2–15 Uncommon 1,970–14,775
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Black d'hide body 1 Common 7,604 Armadyl helmet 1 Rare 3,976,155 Armadyl chestplate 1 Rare 9,046,904 Armadyl chainskirt 1 Rare 9,038,655 Armadyl boots 1 Rare 6,045,146 Armadyl gloves 1 Rare 4,881,795 Armadyl buckler 1 Rare 215,900 Warpriest of Armadyl helm 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Armadyl cuirass 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Armadyl greaves 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Armadyl gauntlets 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Armadyl boots 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Armadyl cape 1 Varies Not sold
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Super ranging potion (3) 3 Uncommon 39,012 Super defence (3) 3 Uncommon 630
- Potions are dropped together.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Coins 18,000–21,000 Common Not sold Grimy dwarf weed 5–22 (noted) Common 54,235–238,634 Dwarf weed seed 3 Common 151,770 Curved bone 1 Uncommon Not sold Starved ancient effigy 1 Uncommon Not sold Long bone 1 Uncommon Not sold Clue scroll (hard) 1 Uncommon Not sold Yew seed 1 Rare 86,212 Godsword shard 1 1 Rare 147,842 Godsword shard 2 1 Rare 148,051 Godsword shard 3 1 Rare 148,764 Crystal key 1 Rare 71,691 Clue scroll (elite) 1 Rare Not sold Spirit sapphire 1 Rare Not sold Spirit emerald 1 Rare Not sold Spirit ruby 1 Rare Not sold Armadyl hilt 1 Rare 7,876,506 Armadyl's assault 1 Rare Not sold Armadylean soulstone 1 Rare Not sold Sacrifice 1 Rare Not sold Devotion 1 Rare Not sold Transfigure 1 Rare Not sold
- ^ Estimated at 1/299 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/313 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/282 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ a b c d e f Players who previously bought this in The Bird and the Beast will have a greater chance of receiving this as a drop.
- ^ Estimated at 1/502 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/539 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/539 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/353 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Dropped to all players in the room, alongside one of the rare unique item drops.
- ^ Only dropped during Hard Mode.
- ^ a b c Abilities are not dropped as items; instead, they are simply learned when the boss is killed, prompting the message: You have unlocked the <Ability> ability!. They are dropped alongside the main drop.
Rare drop table dropsEdit
- This monster has access to the rare drop table.
The ring of wealth is not required to access the table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Coins 250 – 450; 3,000;
9,000; 10,000; 12,000
Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 1 Common 1,729 Uncut emerald 1 Common 3,242 Uncut ruby 1 Common 3,955 Uncut diamond 1 Uncommon 8,358 Loop half of a key 1 Uncommon 26,385 Tooth half of a key 1 Uncommon 42,768 Uncut dragonstone 1 Rare 17,430 Dragonstone 1 Rare 10,903 Dragon dagger 1 Uncommon 16,714 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare 24,010 Rune javelin 5 Rare 895 Adamant javelin 20 Very rare 1,020 Rune 2h sword 1 Very rare 37,345 Rune spear 1 Very rare 11,186 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 35,862 Dragon dagger 50 (noted) Very rare 835,700 Rune sq shield 1 Very rare 22,300 Rune kiteshield 1 Very rare 31,641 Shield left half 1 Very rare 64,502 Dragon helm 1 Very rare 60,902 Adamant bolts 200 Uncommon 18,200 Onyx bolts 150 Rare 1,264,800 Rune arrow 150–200, 500 Rare 22,500–75,000 Battlestaff 200 (noted) Rare 1,559,200 Air orb 1,000 (noted) Rare 3,018,000 Fire orb 1,000 (noted) Rare 2,439,000 Vecna skull 1 Very rare 145,761 Water talisman 1 Uncommon 11,282 Earth talisman 25–35 (noted) Uncommon 35,150–49,210 Fire talisman 25–35 (noted) Uncommon 69,600–97,440 Chaos talisman 1 Uncommon 195 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 385 Pure essence 500–15,000 (noted) Uncommon 8,500–255,000 Nature rune 20–80 Rare 6,660–26,640 Soul rune 20 Rare 2,940 Law rune 45 Rare 13,140 Death rune 50, 121 Rare 5,700–13,794 Blood rune 50 Rare 13,500 Raw swordfish 125–250, 1,000 (noted) Uncommon 50,500–404,000 Raw shark 250–500 (noted) Uncommon 449,250–898,500 Big bones 150–500 (noted) Uncommon 83,550–278,500 Coal 150–7,500 (noted) Uncommon 28,350–1,417,500 Adamantite ore 150–800 (noted) Uncommon 441,600–2,355,200 Silver ore 100 (noted) Rare 11,200 Runite ore 100 (noted) Rare 1,048,500 Adamant bar 1,000–7,000 (noted) Rare 3,974,000–27,818,000 Rune bar 1, 50, 150 (noted) Rare 13,146–1,971,900 Clean ranarr 33 (noted) Uncommon 94,479 Clean toadflax 25–250 (noted) Uncommon 101,400–1,014,000 Clean snapdragon 30–120 (noted) Uncommon 112,860–451,440 Clean torstol 10–100 (noted) Uncommon 53,280–532,800 Saradomin brew (4) 250 (noted) Very rare 117,250 Watermelon seed 3 Uncommon 7,821 Yew seed 1–50 Rare 86,212–4,310,600 Magic seed 1–7 Rare 190,878–1,336,146 Palm tree seed 10 Rare 1,174,250 Snapdragon seed 1 Rare 1,952 Torstol seed 1–31 Rare 19,282–597,742 Fellstalk seed 2 Rare 1,416 Yew logs 50–20,000 (noted) Rare 28,250–11,300,000 Crystal triskelion fragment 1 1 Very rare Not sold Crystal triskelion fragment 2 1 Very rare Not sold Crystal triskelion fragment 3 1 Very rare Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Key token 1 Rare Not sold
- After killing Kree'arra multiple times in one trip, the Adventurer's Log will read "I killed X graceful followers of Armadyl, all called Kree'arra. The gods have little imagination for names."
- Kree'arra was buffed after the God Wars Instanced update due to players being able to camp with the use of Soul Split, a prayer necklace and Bonecrusher. The buffs included:
- A 10,000 lifepoints boost, taking his health from 65,000 to 75,000.
- Kree'arra's bodyguards health increased from 5,475 to 10,000 lifepoints.
- Kree'arra is one of two monsters that drops a full Crystal key. The other monster is the Corporeal Beast.
- Kree'arra, along with Nex, are the only two bosses in the God Wars Dungeon that is capable of attacking with all three combat styles.
God Wars Dungeon Bosses
|Preceded by||Title||Succeeded by|
|Nomad||Strongest quest monster defeatable by conventional means in RuneScape (4 March, 2013-Present||Incumbent|