- This article has a related strategy guide here.
- This article has a related strategy guide here. (Hard Mode)
|Release date||28 August 2007 (Update)|
|Combat level|| 210|
|XP per kill||6,173 (and 2,037 experience)|
|Always drops||Big bones, Feathers|
|Examine text||Graceful avatar of Armadyl.|
|Assigned by||Sumona, Duradel or Lapalok, Kuradal|
|Release date||4 March 2013 (Update)|
|XP per kill||0 (and 0 experience)|
|Examine text||Graceful servant of Armadyl.|
Kree'arra is a very large aviansie and is one of Armadyl's most trusted generals. He was among the highest hitting monsters in RuneScape, including Dungeoneering. However, since Evolution of Combat, these hits are infrequent and a hit over 1,200 is rarely seen, reducing the threat of Kree'arra substantially, especially considering they are mostly magic attacks and the most popular style for killing Kree'arra and the minions is ranged.
When Kree'arra is fought during The World Wakes he has significantly lower stats and gains some additional abilities, making the fight fairly different from when he is fought normally.
When fought as part of God Wars Dungeon Hard Mode, he gains the abilities he had during The World Wakes, although instead of having significantly lower stats, they are significantly higher. He also has significantly better drops, although the chances for Armadyl armour are not increased.
The main difference in these fights is that Kree'arra has summoned blue and yellow whirlwinds, which roam around the room. Touching one of these whirlwinds can deal over 2500 damage, which is capable of killing players very quickly.
Storms, align to me!Edit
Occasionally, Kree'arra will walk towards the centre of the room, shouting "Storm's align to me!", and summons all of the whirlwinds in the room, causing them to head towards him. Once all of the whirlwinds have reached him, he shouts "Feel Armadyl's power!" and releases the whirlwinds, causing them to shoot out of him in various different directions towards the edge of the room.
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 1,144 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 15 or more creatures killed).
Weapons & AmmoEdit
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Rune crossbow 1 Common 9,291 Runite bolts 18–25 Common 8,118–11,275 Rune arrow 102–104 Common 15,300–15,600 Mind rune 500–601 Uncommon 2,000–2,404 Dragon bolts (e) 2–15 Uncommon 1,984–14,880
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Black d'hide body 1 Common 7,573 Armadyl helmet 1 Rare 2,729,750 Armadyl chestplate 1 Rare 8,823,913 Armadyl chainskirt 1 Rare 8,786,879 Armadyl boots 1 Rare 4,697,323 Armadyl gloves 1 Rare 3,929,591 Armadyl buckler 1 Rare 101,169 Warpriest of Armadyl helm 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Armadyl cuirass 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Armadyl greaves 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Armadyl gauntlets 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Armadyl boots 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Armadyl cape 1 Varies Not sold
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Super ranging potion (3) 3 Uncommon 30,009 Super defence (3) 3 Uncommon 1,347
- Potions are dropped together.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Coins 18,000–21,000 Common Not sold Grimy dwarf weed 5–22 (noted) Common 52,960–233,024 Dwarf weed seed 3 Common 147,969 Curved bone 1 Uncommon Not sold Starved ancient effigy 1 Uncommon Not sold Long bone 1 Uncommon Not sold Clue scroll (hard) 1 Uncommon Not sold Yew seed 1 Rare 67,803 Godsword shard 1 1 Rare 148,269 Godsword shard 2 1 Rare 147,077 Godsword shard 3 1 Rare 147,500 Crystal key 1 Rare 64,763 Clue scroll (elite) 1 Rare Not sold Spirit sapphire 1 Rare Not sold Spirit emerald 1 Rare Not sold Spirit ruby 1 Rare Not sold Armadyl hilt 1 Rare 8,353,932 Armadyl's assault 1 Rare Not sold Armadylean soulstone 1 Rare Not sold Sacrifice 1 Rare Not sold Devotion 1 Rare Not sold Transfigure 1 Rare Not sold
- ^ Estimated at 1/299 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/313 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/282 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ a b c d e f Players who previously bought this in The Bird and the Beast will have a greater chance of receiving this as a drop.
- ^ Estimated at 1/502 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/539 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/539 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/353 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Dropped to all players in the room, alongside one of the rare unique item drops.
- ^ Only dropped during Hard Mode.
- ^ a b c Abilities are not dropped as items; instead, they are simply learned when the boss is killed, prompting the message: You have unlocked the <Ability> ability!. They are dropped alongside the main drop.
Rare drop table dropsEdit
- This monster has access to the rare drop table.
The ring of wealth is not required to access the table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Coins 250 – 450; 3,000;
9,000; 10,000; 12,000
Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 1 Common 1,379 Uncut emerald 1 Common 3,184 Uncut ruby 1 Common 3,240 Uncut diamond 1 Uncommon 6,722 Loop half of a key 1 Uncommon 19,784 Tooth half of a key 1 Uncommon 41,520 Uncut dragonstone 1 Rare 14,664 Dragonstone 1 Rare 10,352 Dragon dagger 1 Uncommon 16,556 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare 24,054 Rune javelin 5 Rare 880 Adamant javelin 20 Very rare 1,120 Rune 2h sword 1 Very rare 37,543 Rune spear 1 Very rare 11,312 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 35,908 Dragon dagger 50 (noted) Very rare 827,800 Rune sq shield 1 Very rare 22,403 Rune kiteshield 1 Very rare 31,832 Shield left half 1 Very rare 64,166 Dragon helm 1 Very rare 59,911 Adamant bolts 200 Uncommon 12,200 Onyx bolts 150 Rare 1,260,300 Rune arrow 150–200, 500 Rare 22,500–75,000 Battlestaff 200 (noted) Rare 1,596,400 Air orb 1,000 (noted) Rare 2,908,000 Fire orb 1,000 (noted) Rare 2,097,000 Vecna skull 1 Very rare 140,908 Water talisman 1 Uncommon 11,536 Earth talisman 25–35 (noted) Uncommon 35,050–49,070 Fire talisman 25–35 (noted) Uncommon 41,850–58,590 Chaos talisman 1 Uncommon 665 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 447 Pure essence 500–15,000 (noted) Uncommon 6,500–195,000 Nature rune 20–80 Rare 6,480–25,920 Soul rune 20 Rare 2,840 Law rune 45 Rare 13,185 Death rune 50, 121 Rare 5,650–13,673 Blood rune 50 Rare 10,400 Raw swordfish 125–250, 1,000 (noted) Uncommon 39,375–315,000 Raw shark 250–500 (noted) Uncommon 417,500–835,000 Big bones 150–500 (noted) Uncommon 86,250–287,500 Coal 150–7,500 (noted) Uncommon 28,800–1,440,000 Adamantite ore 150–800 (noted) Uncommon 373,350–1,991,200 Silver ore 100 (noted) Rare 10,300 Runite ore 100 (noted) Rare 1,054,800 Adamant bar 1,000–7,000 (noted) Rare 3,365,000–23,555,000 Rune bar 1, 50, 150 (noted) Rare 13,124–1,968,600 Clean ranarr 33 (noted) Uncommon 102,531 Clean toadflax 25–250 (noted) Uncommon 108,925–1,089,250 Clean snapdragon 30–120 (noted) Uncommon 128,490–513,960 Clean torstol 10–100 (noted) Uncommon 64,540–645,400 Saradomin brew (4) 250 (noted) Very rare 99,000 Watermelon seed 3 Uncommon 8,604 Yew seed 1–50 Rare 67,803–3,390,150 Magic seed 1–7 Rare 155,959–1,091,713 Palm tree seed 10 Rare 989,510 Snapdragon seed 1 Rare 1,406 Torstol seed 1–31 Rare 16,418–508,958 Fellstalk seed 2 Rare 1,858 Yew logs 50–20,000 (noted) Rare 26,350–10,540,000 Crystal triskelion fragment 1 1 Very rare Not sold Crystal triskelion fragment 2 1 Very rare Not sold Crystal triskelion fragment 3 1 Very rare Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Key token 1 Rare Not sold
- After killing Kree'arra multiple times in one trip, the Adventurer's Log will read "I killed X graceful followers of Armadyl, all called Kree'arra. The gods have little imagination for names."
- Kree'arra was buffed after the God Wars Instanced update due to players being able to camp with the use of Soul Split, a prayer necklace and Bonecrusher. The buffs included:
- A 10,000 lifepoints boost, taking his health from 65,000 to 75,000.
- Kree'arra's bodyguards health increased from 5,475 to 10,000 lifepoints.
- Kree'arra is one of two monsters that drops a full Crystal key. The other monster is the Corporeal Beast.
- Kree'arra, along with Nex, are the only two bosses in the God Wars Dungeon that is capable of attacking with all three combat styles.
God Wars Dungeon Bosses
|Preceded by||Title||Succeeded by|
|Nomad||Strongest quest monster defeatable by conventional means in RuneScape (4 March, 2013-Present||Incumbent|