|Release date||28 August 2007 (Update)|
|XP per kill||6173 (and 2037.1 experience)|
|Assigned by||Unknown edit|
|Always drops||Big bones, Feathers|
|Examine text||Graceful avatar of Armadyl.|
|Release date||4 March 2013 (Update)|
|XP per kill||0 (and 0 experience)|
|Examine text||Graceful servant of Armadyl.|
Kree'arra is one of Armadyl's most trusted generals. Kree'arra, alongside Commander Zilyana, is considered to be the most tedious of the God Wars bosses (excluding Nex) to go and fight, due to the extensive time spent killing 40 Armadyl followers (far quicker is Zamorak or Bandos killcount by way of imps or goblins).
Kree'arra is among the highest hitting monsters in RuneScape, including Dungeoneering. However, post-Evolution of Combat, these hits are infrequent and will rarely clear 1,200, reducing the threat of Kree'arra substantially, especially considering they are mostly magic attacks and the most popular style for killing Kree'arra and the minions is range.
When Kree'arra is fought during The World Wakes he has significantly lower stats and gains some additional abilities, making the fight fairly different from when he is fought normally.
When fought as part of God Wars Dungeon Hard Mode, he gains the abilities he had during The World Wakes, although instead of having significantly lower stats, they are significantly higher. He also has significantly better drops, although the chances for Armadyl armour are not increased.
The main difference in these fights is that Kree'arra has summoned blue and yellow whirlwinds, which roam around the room. Touching one of these whirlwinds can deal over 2500 damage, which is capable of killing players very quickly.
Storms, align to me!Edit
Occasionally, Kree'arra will walk towards the centre of the room, shouting "Storm's align to me!", and summons all of the the whirlwinds in the room, causing them to head towards him. Once all of the whirlwinds have reached him, he shouts "Feel Armadyl's power!" and releases the whirlwinds, causing them to shoot out of him in various different directions towards the edge of the room.
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 978 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 15 or more creatures killed).
Weapons & AmmoEdit
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Rune crossbow 1 Common 9,204 Runite bolts 18–25 Common 6,840–9,500 Mind rune 500–601 Uncommon 2,000–2,404 Dragon bolts (e) 2–15 Uncommon 1,308–9,810
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Black d'hide body 1 Common 7,730 Armadyl helmet 1 Rare 6,137,023 Armadyl chestplate 1 Rare 10,299,106 Armadyl chainskirt 1 Rare 10,021,022 Armadyl boots 1 Rare 8,782,752 Armadyl gloves 1 Rare 6,307,118 Armadyl buckler 1 Rare 376,255
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Super ranging potion (3) 3 Uncommon 24,213 Super defence (3) 3 Uncommon 333
- Potions are dropped alongside.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Coins 18,000–21,000 Common Not sold Grimy dwarf weed 5–22 (noted) Common 45,435–199,914 Dwarf weed seed 3 Common 116,520 Curved bone 1 Uncommon Not sold Starved ancient effigy 1 Uncommon Not sold Long bone 1 Uncommon Not sold Clue scroll (hard) 1 Uncommon Not sold Yew seed 1 Rare 60,071 Godsword shard 1 1 Very rare 151,730 Godsword shard 2 1 Very rare 151,198 Godsword shard 3 1 Very rare 151,532 Crystal key 1 Rare 32,723 Clue scroll (elite) 1 Rare Not sold Armadyl hilt 1 Rare 4,622,529 Armadyl's assault 1 Rare Not sold Spin ticket 1 Rare Not sold Armadylean soulstone 1 Rare Not sold
- ^ Estimated at 1/299 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/313 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/282 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/502 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/539 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/539 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/353 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Dropped to all players in the room, alongside one of the rare unique item drops.
- ^ Only dropped during Hard Mode.
Rare drop table dropsEdit
- This monster drops items from the rare drop table.
The ring of wealth improves the chances if equipped but is not required to access the table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Coins 250; 381; 450; 3,000; 9,000; 12,000 Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 1 Common 1,082 Uncut emerald 1 Common 1,884 Uncut ruby 1 Common 3,172 Uncut diamond 1 Uncommon 7,110 Loop half of a key 1 Uncommon 10,649 Tooth half of a key 1 Uncommon 17,280 Uncut dragonstone 1 Rare 12,684 Dragonstone 1 Rare 10,457 Dragon dagger 1 Uncommon 16,857 Rune javelin 5 Rare 1,240 Adamant javelin 20 Very rare 1,320 Rune 2h sword 1 Very rare 37,963 Rune spear 1 Very rare 12,049 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 36,917 Dragon dagger 50 (noted) Very rare 842,850 Rune sq shield 1 Very rare 22,650 Rune kiteshield 1 Very rare 32,283 Shield left half 1 Very rare 65,284 Dragon helm 1 Very rare 59,692 Adamant bolts 200 Uncommon 20,000 Onyx bolts 150 Rare 1,297,050 Rune arrow 150–200; 500 Rare 29,850–199 Battlestaff 200 (noted) Rare 1,680,400 Air orb 1,000 (noted) Rare 1,644,000 Fire orb 1,000 (noted) Rare 1,802,000 Vecna skull 1 Very rare 91,765 Water talisman 1 Uncommon 5,606 Earth talisman 25–35 (noted) Uncommon 19,050–26,670 Fire talisman 25–35 (noted) Uncommon 50,400–70,560 Chaos talisman 1 Uncommon 175 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 195 Pure essence 500–15,000 (noted) Uncommon 32,500–975,000 Nature rune 47–77 Rare 5,405–8,855 Soul rune 20 Rare 2,460 Law rune 45 Rare 8,550 Death rune 50; 121 Rare 159 Blood rune 50 Rare 14,450 Raw swordfish 125 – 250; 1,000 (noted) Uncommon 36,750–294 Raw shark 250–500 (noted) Uncommon 250,500–501,000 Big bones 150 – 500 (noted) Uncommon 68,100–227,000 Coal 150–7,500 (noted) Uncommon 38,850–1,942,500 Adamantite ore 150–800 (noted) Uncommon 214,200–1,142,400 Silver ore 100 (noted) Rare 11,200 Runite ore 100 (noted) Rare 1,056,600 Adamant bar 1,000–7,000 (noted) Rare 2,838,000–19,866,000 Rune bar 1,50,150 (noted) Rare 13,017–1,952,550 Clean ranarr 33 (noted) Uncommon 77,781 Clean toadflax 25–250 (noted) Uncommon 85,700–857,000 Clean snapdragon 30–120 (noted) Uncommon 103,980–415,920 Clean torstol 10–100 (noted) Uncommon 91,330–913,300 Saradomin brew (4) 250 (noted) Very rare 65,250 Watermelon seed 3 Uncommon 5,694 Yew seed 1–50 Rare 60,071–3,003,550 Magic seed 1–6 Rare 163,646–981,876 Palm tree seed 10 Rare 1,017,430 Snapdragon seed 1 Rare 2,087 Torstol seed 1–31 Rare 51,085–1,583,635 Fellstalk seed 2 Rare 966 Yew logs 100–20,000 (noted) Rare 52,500–10,500,000
- Kree'arra is one of only two monsters in the game that drops a complete crystal key (not just one half of it). The other one is the Corporeal Beast.
- Kree'arra is one of only two bosses in the dungeon that can "farcast" their range/magic attacks, the other being Nex. K'ril, Zilyana and Graardor use their range/magic attacks in melee range.
- Before the Evolution of Combat Kree'arra had the lowest combat level of the five generals and also had the second-highest maximum hit, at 715 lifepoints. Only Nex could surpass this, capable of hitting over 740.
- Kree'arra, upon death, does not seem to give off any remains of himself, instead he looks as if he is screeching, then explodes, releasing feathers. It is strange how he drops Big bones that way. Before the God Wars graphical update, he had the same death animation as an Aviansie.
- Kree'arra is one of only two generals in the dungeon that use all 3 attack styles, the other one being Nex.
- After killing Kree'arra multiple times in one trip, the Adventurer's Log will read "I killed X graceful followers of Armadyl, all called Kree'arra. The gods have little imagination for names."
- Kree'arra is the only God Wars Dungeon boss without phrases to say; instead, he screeches from time to time.
- Despite this, he can talk in The World Wakes or when you fight Kree'erra in the God Wars Dungeon 'Hard mode'.
- According to the RuneScape Duel Cards (downloaded version), Kree' arra has an attack level of 190, magic level of 190, and ranged level of 235 (11805606^19 experience). He also has an agility level of 92. However, according to the RuneScape Bestiary, his combats stats are level 75.
- Kree'arra is the second God Wars Dungeon boss that can be killed for a Slayer task, the first being K'ril.
- Kree'arra is the only God Wars Dungeon boss that attacks familiars. Even though it looks like he is using his melee attack, the damage on the familiar is ranged.
- Kree'arra used to fly, but after the update, he walks around the room, making him the only Aviansie that walks around.
- Players who attempt to use melee attacks on Kree'arra results in a message saying "Kree'arra's wings would hit you away before you could attack using melee."
- During The World Wakes, Kree'arra appears as a boss for the player. In the same update, it became possible to melee Kree'arra during the quest fight.
- Kree'arra, along with Commander Zilyana, K'ril Tsutsaroth, General Graardor and Nex, appear in the quest "The World Wakes"
- Due to player complaints on how easy Kree'arra was with Soul Split and level 80+ gear because of the Evolution of Combat, which took his deadly attack of 715 to a mere 1500 and the fact that armours gave much more hitpoints then his max attack, Kree'arra gained the following benefits:
- Minions have increased health, from 5475 to 10000 hp to prevent the use of the Bonecrusher and Dungeoneering prayer necklace method.
- Kree'arra hits a little more often against players.
- Kree'arra gained extra hitpoints (unknown yet)
God Wars Dungeon Bosses
|Preceded by||Title||Succeeded by|
|Nomad||Strongest quest monster defeatable by conventional means in RuneScape (4 March, 2013-Present||Incumbent|