|Start point||Gossip, outside Sinclair Mansion.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Medium to Long|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Teleport to Seers' Village, and walk north-east to the Sinclair Mansion.
- Talk to the Gossip south of the Sinclair Mansion.
- Talk to the Guard inside the gates.
- In this order, talk to the guard and then Break the eastern smashed window of the mansion.
- Once inside, take the scrap paper next to the fireplace.
- Go up to the 1stUK]. floor[
- Take the address form from the table.
- Search the nearby bookcase for a black knight helmet.
- Exit through the smashed window and talk to the Guard.
- Talk to him again , then a third time.
- Talk to the Gossip.
- Go to the Seers' Village Courthouse, directly south from the mansion gates.
- Talk to the Clerk.
- Talk to Anna.
- Go down the stairs to begin the trial.
- After the balloons drop, exit via the gate.
- Talk to Anna in her cell.
- Go to the east of Camelot Castle.
- Search the statue.
- Talk to Merlin.
- Reach the vent on the northern wall, it should trigger a cutscene in which the imprisoned knights lift Merlin out. Do not reach for the vent again afterwards.
- If you don't see a cutscene, then talk to Merlin again and exhaust all options.
- Cast Telekinetic Grab on the guard fixing his hair outside your cell door.
- Use the hairclip on the gate.
- Complete the puzzle.
- To complete this puzzle, you must set each of four tumblers to the correct height. The most foolproof way to do this (although not necessarily the quickest) is to set all tumblers to the lowest height and try the lock.
- If a tumbler shows a green circle, do not change that tumbler anymore.
- Ignore blue and red circles. For all the other tumblers, increase the height by one and try again.
- Continue until the lock unlocks. This method will take at most six attempts.
The Holy GrailEdit
- Once you have bypassed the gate, climb up two sets of staircases to reach the top floor.
- Search the table and click the purple cylinder second from the right.
- Go to East Ardougne and talk to Wizard Cromperty.
- Equip your bronze helm and iron chainbody, then enter the Black Knights' Fortress in Edgeville.
- Climb-down the ladder in the south-west corner.
- Remove your bronze helm and iron chainbody, then free King Arthur.
- Talk to King Arthur. Give him the bronze helm and iron chainbody.
- Return to Camelot and talk to King Arthur.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 33,000 experience
- 5,000 experience
- An antique lamp granting 5,000 experience in any skill that is level 50 or above
- A more durable lockpick called hair clip
- Access to the Knight Waves Training Grounds miniquest
- Access to the Court Cases Distraction and Diversion
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked