Kei Pi is an island in The Bowl region of the Wushanko Isles. The people of Kei Pi are renowned for their energy and their hedonism, although some say that the vicious group of pirates known as the Pin operate out of a hidden base here.
- In A Barmaid's Tip, the Barmaid has heard some interesting gossip concerning Kei Pi and a shipment of jade.
- In A Friend Indeed, the player may be able to befriend Thalassus near Kei Pi.
- In Expansion, the player may send a ship to capture the Pin's pirate dock near the black cove of Kei Pi.
- In another Expansion, the player may send a ship to set up a large Jade mine to exploit the natural reserves and produce on Kei Pi.
- In For the Good of All, the player hears that the Pin's fleet of galleons is vulnerable. An attack could make the area around Kei Pi safer for all.
- In Peace in our Time, the player discusses the terms of peace between the pirates of Tattanogi and Kei Pi.
- In Siege Mentality, the player may maintain a siege on the Pin's fortress on Kei Pi.
- In The Divine Claim, the Missionary knows of a source of jade near a pirate camp on Kei Pi.
- Its name is a reference to Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Kei Pi's energetic and hedonistic nature add to this allusion. The mission A Friend Indeed is likely a reference to an episode she appeared in titled "A Friend In Deed".