|Release||20 November 2012 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||9,720 coins|
|Low alch||6,480 coins|
|Exchange||458,883 coins (info)|
|Examine||Karil the Tainted's off-hand pistol crossbow.|
Karil's off-hand pistol crossbow is the off-hand counterpart to Karil's pistol crossbow. It requires 70 Ranged to use, and like Karil's other crossbows, it only fires bolts from a bolt rack. It is obtained via the Barrows minigame, or by buying it from the Grand Exchange. This item is degradable like all other barrows items.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||23.0%|
|1 × Undead components||Not 100%|
- On initial release, Karil's pistol crossbows were untradeable. This was changed on 19 December 2012.
- When received from the barrows chest, your Adventurer's log will only claim you received a "Karil's crossbow".
- When dropped on the ground, it has the appearance of the normal two-handed Karil's Crossbow.
|Dyed ascension crossbows|