Karambwan may refer to:
- Cooked karambwan, a type of members-only food caught on Karamja
- Raw karambwan, the uncooked form of fish
- Poison karambwan, a fish obtained when raw karambwan is cooked poorly
- Karambwan paste, an item used to poison spears and hastae
- Poorly Cooked Karambwan, a troll fought during Troll Invasion
|This is a disambiguation page used to distinguish between articles with similar names.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.