Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Karambwan may refer to:
- Karambwan poison, a type of poison used on spears and hastae.
- Cooked karambwan, a type of members-only food caught on Karamja
- Raw karambwan, the uncooked form of fish
- Poison karambwan, a fish obtained when raw karambwan is cooked poorly
- Burnt karambwan, the burnt version of the raw karambwan
- Karambwan paste, an item used to poison spears and hastae
- Poorly Cooked Karambwan, a troll fought during Troll Invasion