|Release date||28 August 2007 (Update)|
|XP per kill||5,136 (and 1,694.8 experience)|
|Always drops||Infernal ashes|
|Examine text||A servant of the god Zamorak.|
|Assigned by||Sumona, Vannaka, Duradel or Lapalok, Kuradal|
|Release date||4 March 2013 (Update)|
|XP per kill|
|Examine text||A servant of the god Zamorak.|
|Assigned by||Sumona, Vannaka, Duradel or Lapalok, Kuradal|
Despite K'ril's weakness to magic, high-tier Melee or Ranged weapons can be used effectively against the boss. This being said, mage is possibly the most effective style to kill K'ril with. The use of a wand and shield is perhaps the easiest means to solo/duo K'ril, but a staff such as Armadyl Battlestaff, Chaotic Staff, Greater Runic Staff or Staff of Light more than makes up in damage what they lack in defence.
The best spell to use for K'ril is Fire Surge or Bloodfire Barrage, but Fire Surge is more effective and makes getting to God Wars slightly easier (a teleport as opposed to a tab after the Love Story quest/talking to the Old man in Draynor). This in mind, the use of Ganodermic and Soul split can be sustained for several hours on simply an inventory of Prayer flasks and the Super restore drops off K'ril.
When he swipes his target once each with his scimitars, he is using his melee attack. When he slams both of them onto the ground and orange flames appear, he is using his magic attack. When he slams both scimitars down and a cloud of black gas spreads out, he is using his special attack. After the September God Wars Dungeon update, K'ril still targets one player. However, anybody standing on or one space near the tank will also be attacked and the damage will be divided between the players, so players should stand away from the tank. Players can be poisoned or have their prayer drained if this occurs. K'ril Tsutsaroth's special attack can deal immense amounts of damage, often up to 4500+ life points (or 5500+ if the player is under the effects of Berserk) .says the following lines:
- Attack them, you dogs!
- Death to Saradomin's dogs!
- Kill them, you cowards!
- The Dark One will have their souls!
- Zamorak curse them!
- YARRRRRRR! (Only if using his prayer-draining attack)
- Rend them limb from limb!
- No retreat!
- Flay them all!
If K'ril Tsutsaroth yells "YARRRRRRR!", players will get the following message: K'ril Tsutsaroth slams through your protection prayer, leaving you feeling drained. After the September God Wars Dungeon update, any players standing on the tanking player will receive the message: K'ril Tsutsaroth slams through <player name>'s protection prayer, leaving you feeling drained.
K'ril Tsutsaroth is classified as a greater demon; thus, killing him counts towards any greater demon Slayer task, and also allows a player to take advantage of the abilities of a black mask, focus sight, hexcrest, Slayer helmet or full slayer helmet if they have a greater demon slayer task. Players will earn 1849.5 Slayer experience if they slay K'ril Tsutsaroth on their greater demon Slayer task. Before 31 December 2010, K'ril Tsutsaroth was classified as a lesser demon.
- For more information, see God Wars Dungeon.
The easiest way to get there is to cast Trollheim teleport, run north to the big rock, push it out of the way, and then run north to the hole. Once inside the dungeon, the player must run north and jump across the bridge.
The World WakesEdit
K'ril Tsutsaroth appears in The World Wakes, as part of the Zamorakian faction invading Guthix's cave. The Zamorakians aim was to kill Guthix in order for their god to return, along with the Saradominists, Armadyleans, and Bandosians. The player fights K'ril Tsutsaroth during the quest, but K'ril is defeated and is forced to retreat.
Missing, Presumed DeathEdit
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Infernal ashes 1 Always 4,264
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Rune scimitar 1 Common 14,965 Zamorakian spear 1 Rare 2,405,604 Steam battlestaff 1 Rare 171,233
Ammunition and RunesEdit
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Death rune 120–125 Common 11,400–11,875 Blood rune 80–90 Uncommon 19,600–22,050
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Adamant platebody 1 Common 9,569 Rune platelegs 1 Common 36,686 Hood of subjugation 1 Rare 2,847,697 Garb of subjugation 1 Rare 7,364,993 Boots of subjugation 1 Rare 1,130,350 Gloves of subjugation 1 Rare 2,210,046 Gown of subjugation 1 Rare 6,524,707 Ward of subjugation 1 Rare 158,800 Warpriest of Zamorak helm 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Zamorak cuirass 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Zamorak greaves 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Zamorak gauntlets 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Zamorak boots 1 Varies Not sold Warpriest of Zamorak cape 1 Varies Not sold
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 1,460 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 15 or more creatures killed).
Potions, food, and herbsEdit
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Super attack (3) 3 Common 4,170 Super restore (3) 3 Common 8,361 Super strength (3) 3 Common 3,288 Zamorak brew (3) 3 Common 2,472
- Super Attack and Super Strength Potions are always dropped together.
- Super Restore and Zamorak brews are always dropped together.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Coins 19,362 – 21,193 Common Not sold Lantadyme seed 3 Uncommon 132,369 Starved ancient effigy 1 Rare Not sold Grimy lantadyme 10 (noted) Uncommon 105,660 Godsword shard 1 1 Rare 150,742 Godsword shard 2 1 Rare 152,005 Godsword shard 3 1 Rare 150,459 Zamorak hilt 1 Rare 2,250,938 Razulei's tale 1 Rare Not sold Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare Not sold Clue scroll (elite) 1 Rare Not sold Spin ticket 1 Rare Not sold Zamorakian soulstone 1 Uncommon Not sold
- ^ Estimated at 1/72 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ a b c d e f Players who participated in the Battle of Lumbridge will have a greater chance of receiving this as a drop.
- ^ Estimated at 1/477 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/500 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/387 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Estimated at 1/289 using gathered Adventurer's Log data as of 18 September 2012.
- ^ Dropped to all players in the room, alongside one of the rare unique item drops.
- ^ The Zamorakian soulstone can only be obtained while killing K'ril Tsutsaroth in the hard mode. It cannot be obtained via the lootshare system.
Rare drop table dropsEdit
- This monster has access to the rare drop table.
The ring of wealth improves the chances when equipped but is not required to access the table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Coins 250 – 450, 3,000, 9,000, 10,000, 12,000 Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 1 Common 1,674 Uncut emerald 1 Common 3,238 Uncut ruby 1 Common 4,426 Uncut diamond 1 Uncommon 8,413 Loop half of a key 1 Uncommon 24,360 Tooth half of a key 1 Uncommon 38,813 Uncut dragonstone 1 Rare 16,873 Dragonstone 1 Rare 10,294 Dragon dagger 1 Uncommon 16,751 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare 24,154 Rune javelin 5 Rare 890 Adamant javelin 20 Very rare 1,060 Rune 2h sword 1 Very rare 37,745 Rune spear 1 Very rare 10,935 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 36,549 Dragon dagger 50 (noted) Very rare 837,550 Rune sq shield 1 Very rare 22,326 Rune kiteshield 1 Very rare 32,114 Shield left half 1 Very rare 66,610 Dragon helm 1 Very rare 59,686 Adamant bolts 200 Uncommon 13,400 Onyx bolts 150 Rare 1,279,050 Rune arrow 150–200, 500 Rare 22,350–74,500 Battlestaff 200 (noted) Rare 1,511,800 Air orb 1,000 (noted) Rare 3,651,000 Fire orb 1,000 (noted) Rare 3,131,000 Vecna skull 1 Very rare 90,518 Water talisman 1 Uncommon 9,924 Earth talisman 25–35 (noted) Uncommon 16,250–22,750 Fire talisman 25–35 (noted) Uncommon 79,600–111,440 Chaos talisman 1 Uncommon 99 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 119 Pure essence 500–15,000 (noted) Uncommon 10,500–315,000 Nature rune 20–80 Rare 5,520–22,080 Soul rune 20 Rare 2,500 Law rune 45 Rare 14,535 Death rune 50, 121 Rare 4,750–11,495 Blood rune 50 Rare 12,250 Raw swordfish 125–250, 1,000 (noted) Uncommon 37,625–301,000 Raw shark 250–500 (noted) Uncommon 424,000–848,000 Big bones 150–500 (noted) Uncommon 79,050–263,500 Coal 150–7,500 (noted) Uncommon 24,600–1,230,000 Adamantite ore 150–800 (noted) Uncommon 467,100–2,491,200 Silver ore 100 (noted) Rare 10,900 Runite ore 100 (noted) Rare 1,030,000 Adamant bar 1,000–7,000 (noted) Rare 3,808,000–26,656,000 Rune bar 1, 50, 150 (noted) Rare 13,042–1,956,300 Clean ranarr 33 (noted) Uncommon 66,297 Clean toadflax 25–250 (noted) Uncommon 109,525–1,095,250 Clean snapdragon 30–120 (noted) Uncommon 136,530–546,120 Clean torstol 10–100 (noted) Uncommon 61,100–611,000 Saradomin brew (4) 250 (noted) Very rare 53,500 Watermelon seed 3 Uncommon 8,928 Yew seed 1–50 Rare 74,111–3,705,550 Magic seed 1–7 Rare 165,336–1,157,352 Palm tree seed 10 Rare 1,478,890 Snapdragon seed 1 Rare 2,500 Torstol seed 1–31 Rare 20,066–622,046 Fellstalk seed 2 Rare 1,184 Yew logs 100–20,000 (noted) Rare 48,500–9,700,000 Crystal triskelion fragment 1 1 Very rare Not sold Crystal triskelion fragment 2 1 Very rare Not sold Crystal triskelion fragment 3 1 Very rare Not sold
- K'ril Tsutsaroth used to give Slayer XP as a lesser demon, rather than a greater demon.
- According to the 16th "Chronicles of Bilrach", Bilrach created and summoned K'ril Tsutsaroth for Zamorak.
- K'ril Tsutsaroth battles and defeats Commander Zilyana in a flashback during Ritual of the Mahjarrat. If it were not for Saradomin's intervention and the power of the Stone of Jas, it is unlikely that Zilyana would be alive today, which is a testament to K'ril's power.
- Before the Evolution of Combat update, K'ril was the second most poisonous monster in all of RuneScape, with a poison damage of 168. The only monster who could surpass this was Har'Lak the Riftsplitter, but only if you stood in his misamic clouds for a very long period of time.
- Before Nex was released in an update, K'ril had the highest combat level out of all of the God Wars Bosses, with a combat level of 650.
- With Triskelion Treasures update, Zilyana's weakness has been changed from Water spells to Nothing. This makes K'ril the only God Wars Dungeon boss that is weak to a specific type of attack then the usual Nothing weakness that the other bosses have.
- K'ril's graphics haven't been modified to the current demon models yet, along with his three bodyguards. All other pure demons (lesser, black, Kal'gerion, etc.) were graphically updated with the Demon Flash Mob update.
- Due to player complaints on the easiness of K'ril after the release of the Evolution of Combat, Jagex buffed K'ril with the following effects:
- K'ril will now use his prayer smashing special regardless if the player is using prayer or not.
- K'ril's combat stats have slightly improved.
God Wars Dungeon Bosses
|God Wars Dungeon|
Thammaron • Ripper demons • The Ripper • Implings • Hell-Rat • Hellcat • Hellhound (Revenant) • Party Demon • Razulei • Razmus • Zebub • Demon (POH) • S'malyo Gsot't • Zamorakian champion • Zamorakian butcher demon • Virius