To make the Juju woodcutting potions without fully understanding all of the complexities of Herblore Habitat, follow this guide.
- Bring around 1,000 coins to Herblore habitat, plus 65,000 coins if you do not have 65 construction or know someone with 65. This can be assisted and the payment avoided.
- From Papa Mambo located in the northern section of the area, purchase a Blue vine blossom flower seed and 3-4 Marasamaw plant traps. If your tool leprechaun does not have a seed dibber and a spade, purchase these as well.
- Plant the Blue vine blossom in the flower patch located in the centre section of the area. This will cause common jadinkos to spawn in the northern area.
- Trap common jadinkos with the Marasamaw plant traps until you have obtained Samaden seeds and Lergberry seeds. As these drops are random you may have to trap more than 500 of them, be prepared.
- Once obtained, plant the Samaden seed in the herb patch (a second herb patch is available to the east by crossing the large vine hanging over the water) the Lergberry seed in the bush patch, and construct a Pond in the construction spot. This will cause Amphibious jadinkos to spawn in the southern area of the activity area. Trap these with your Marasamaw plant traps. Each one captured will give the player an Oily vine.
The Samaden herbs will grow in the normal amount of herb growth time (~70 minutes). The camps are accessed by climbing over a large vine that separates them from each other.
Juju potion making guides