|Release date||24 November 2010 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||X doses of juju woodcutting potion.|
A Juju woodcutting potion is a reward from the Herblore Habitat. It requires 71 herblore to make. When taken, it gives a 10% chance per log cut of finding a wood spirit when woodcutting. Once found, the spirit will send the logs you cut directly to your bank for the next 30 seconds. Each dose of potion lasts for 5 minutes. A message will warn you 1 minute before the timer runs out. Note that a wood spirit may be found more than once in the five minutes after each dose.
Occasionally, the wood spirit will bring a gift of higher level logs, such as yew and magic. When this happens, a message will appear in the chat window. The message will not be seen through the game filter.
Read here for a step by step guide to obtaining the ingredients.
The wood spirit will send all logs cut from any tree directly to the bank for 30 seconds, including trees planted yourself in a tree farming patch. The message "A wood spirit appears and offers to carry your next few logs to the bank." is displayed whenever logs are banked.
The effect of the potion will be lost whenever logging out or disconnecting. If the 5 minute timer runs out while you still have a wood spirit active, the wood spirit will still remain for the full 30 seconds.
|Juju woodcutting potion|
|Juju vial of water||1||N/A||N/A|
To make the Juju woodcutting potions without fully understanding all of the complexities of Herblore Habitat, follow this guide.
- Bring around 1,000 coins to Herblore habitat, plus 65,000 coins if you do not have 65 construction or know someone with 65. This can be assisted and the payment avoided.
- From Papa Mambo located in the northern section of the area, purchase a Blue vine blossom flower seed and 3-4 Marasamaw plant traps.
- Plant the Blue vine blossom in the flower patch located in the centre section of the area. This will cause common jadinkos to spawn in the northern area.
- Trap common jadinkos with the Marasamaw plant traps until you have obtained Samaden seeds and Lergberry seeds.
- Once obtained...
- Plant the Samaden seed in the herb patch. There is a second herb patch is available to the east by crossing the large vine hanging over the water.
- Plant the Lergberry seed in the bush patch. You will find it useful to ensure your bush does not die, so use super compost and keep an eye on its health while you are there.
- Construct a Pond in the construction spot.
- This will cause Amphibious jadinkos to spawn in the northern area. Trap these with your Marasamaw plant traps. Each one captured gives the player 1 Oily vine.
The Samaden herbs will grow in the normal amount of herb growth time (~70 minutes).