Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||24 November 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||300 coins|
|Low alch||200 coins|
|Examine||A pack of 50 noted vials.|
The pack has two options: Open and Open-All. "Open" can be used to empty a single pack, while "Open-All" can be used to empty all packs.
Purchasing all 100 packs will cost you 50,000 and yield 5000 vials. Selling those vials on the Grand Exchange for 3 each (15,000 total) nets a profit/loss of -35,000 coins.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Papa Mambo's Shop||325||Coins||2||Yes|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- Back when the Exchange price was as high as 80 coins per vial, the profit on reselling packs was 350,000 per restock. But this dropped drastically over the next four months:
- In the first month to 60 each (250,000 total).
- In the second month to 40 each (150,000 total).
- Then to 20 each (50,000 total) in the third month.
- And finally to 1 each (-45,000 total) in the fourth. And the price has been between 1 and 2 coins ever since.