To make Juju mining potions without fully understanding all of the complexities of Herblore Habitat, follow this guide.
The goal is to obtain Samaden seeds and Draconic vines for the potion. Draconic vines are only dropped by Draconic Jadinkos. For catching Draconic jadinkos you need Juju hunter potions. You have to make some Juju hunter potions first. Here you can find how to make a Juju hunter potion.
- Bring a hatchet and around 1,000 coins to Herblore Habitat.
- From Papa Mambo located in the northern section of the area, purchase some juju vials, a Red blossom seed and 3-4 Marasamaw plant traps. If your tool leprechaun or toolbelt does not have a seed dibber and a spade, purchase these as well.
- Plant the Red blossom seed in the flower patch located in the centre section of the area. This will cause common jadinkos to spawn in the northern area.
- Trap common jadinkos with the Marasamaw plant traps until you have obtained Samaden seeds and Lergberry seeds. As these drops are random you may have to trap more than 500 of them, be prepared.
- Once obtained, plant the Samaden seed in the herb patch (a second herb patch is available to the east by crossing the large vine hanging over the water), the Lergberry seed in the bush patch, and construct a Dark pit in the construction spot. Adding some Juju hunter potion to the red vine flower will cause Draconic jadinkos to spawn in the northern area of the activity area. Trap these with your Marasamaw plant traps. Each one captured will give the player a Draconic vine. After about 10 minutes you get a message that your hunter potion is about to wear off. Add some Juju hunter potion to the red vine flower to catch Draconic jadinkos for another 10 minutes.
The Samaden herbs will grow in the normal amount of herb growth time (~70 minutes). The camps are accessed by climbing over a large vine that separates them from each other.
- Pick the Samaden weeds and use the cleared Samaden weeds on a Juju vial of water. Add the Draconic vine to this mixture.
Juju potion making guides