To make the Juju fishing potions without full understanding of all of the complexities of Herblore Habitat, follow this guide.
- Bring a hatchet, apple sapling, and around 1,000 coins (plus 65,000 if you do not have 65 construction and cannot find someone to assist you) to Herblore Habitat.
- From Papa Mambo located in the northern section of the area, purchase Juju vials, a Red vine blossom flower seed and 3-4 Marasamaw plant traps. If your tool leprechaun does not have a seed dibber and a spade, purchase these as well.
- Plant the Red vine blossom in the flower patch located in the centre section of the area. This will cause common jadinkos to spawn in the northern area.
- Trap common jadinkos with the Marasamaw plant traps until you have obtained Shengo seeds and Kalferberry seeds. As these drops are random you may have to trap more than 500 of them, be prepared. Alternatively you can visit the Jadinko Lair and start fires to quickly earn favour, which can be swapped for random seeds. This method requires less attention and generally provides many more seeds.
- Once obtained, plant the Shengo seed in the herb patch (a second herb patch is available to the east by crossing the large vine hanging over the water), plant the apple sapling in the tree patch, the Kalferberry seed in the bush patch, and construct a pond in the construction spot. The Red vine blossom must then be treated with a juju hunter potion. This will cause Aquatic jadinkos to spawn in the southern area of the activity. Trap these with your Marasamaw plant traps. Each one captured will give the player an Aquatic vine.
The Shengo herbs will grow in the normal amount of herb growth time (~70 minutes). The camps are accessed by climbing over a large vine that separates them from each other.
Juju potion making guides