|Release date||24 November 2010 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price|| 4 dose:|
|Examine||X doses of juju cooking potion.|
A Juju cooking potion is a reward from the Herblore Habitat. It requires 67 herblore to make and can be used on a baked potato to make a strange potato. Tuna and sweetcorn can then be added to make juju gumbo.
This potion was made tradeable on November 10, 2014.
|Juju cooking potion|
|Juju vial of water||1||N/A||N/A|
To make the Juju cooking potions without full understanding of all of the complexities of Herblore Habitat, follow this guide.
- Requires 77 Farming, 78 Hunter, 58 Herblore, and either 62 Construction or 62,000 coins.
- Juju hunter potions (10 minutes per dose)
- Bring a hatchet and around 1000 coins to Herblore Habitat.
- From Papa Mambo located in the northern section of the area, purchase a green blossom seed and 3-4 Marasamaw plant traps. If your tool leprechaun does not have a seed dibber and a spade, purchase these as well.
- Plant the green blossom seed in the flower patch located in the centre section of the area. This will cause common jadinkos to spawn in the northern area.
- Trap common jadinkos with the Marasamaw plant traps until you have obtained Kalferberry seeds and Shengo seeds. As these drops are random you may have to trap more than 500 of them, be prepared.
- Once obtained, plant the shengo seed in the herb patch (a second herb patch is available to the east by crossing the large vine hanging over the water), the kalferberry seed in the bush patch(77 Farming needed), and construct a Tall grass in the construction spot, once planted a Juju hunter potion needs to be poured on the bud or grown bush (lasts 10 minutes per dose). This will cause Cannibal jadinkos to spawn in the southern area. Trap these with your Marasamaw plant traps. Each one captured will give the player plant teeth.
The Shengo herbs will grow in the normal amount of herb growth time (~70 minutes). The camps are accessed by climbing over a large vine that separates them from each other.