|Release date||15 March 2006 (Update)|
|XP per kill||31 (and 10.2 experience)|
|Always drops||Big Bones, Raw jubbly, feathers|
|Examine text||A large boisterous bird, a delicacy for ogres.|
|Assigned by||Turael or Spria|
A jubbly is a bird found during the Skrach Uglologwee subquest of the Recipe for Disaster quest. They can be hunted and killed by using ogre bellows on an already bloated toad with a rock from one of the minable rocks in the area and a ball of wool in your inventory. Combining the wool and the toad creates a balloon toad which is used as bait. They appear to be a big, purplish version of a normal Chompy. Jubblies are also used in Creature Creation. They can also be hunted as part of the Chompy Bird Hunting activity; each jubbly killed will count as one chompy in the player's kill count.
Jubblies are not particularly hard to hunt. They do not actually attack you and only run a few squares away when they get too close to you. A good spot to hunt them is just to the east of the Gnome Air Glider, south east of the Castle Wars arena, in the Feldip hills. Once they are killed, they must be plucked to receive the drops. The feathers go into your inventory automatically, while the other drops appear on the ground.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Big bones 1 Always 559 Raw jubbly 1 Always 544 Feather 25–32 Always 775–992 Cornucopia 1 Very rare Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Key token 1 Rare Not sold
- Attempting to use any ability on the bird results in the message "Those birds are too crafty to be affected by abilities."
- It is possible to use Monster Examine on this monster, which states that it has a max hit of 32. Despite this, it is unable to attack the player.
- Its weakness is stab, however, it is impossible to use melee attacks on this monster.
- If a balloon toad is placed correctly, a jubbly bird may appear and land inside the Castle Wars wall, near the ivy on the South wall.