|Release date||2 June 2009 (Update)|
|Quest NPC?||Hunt for Red Raktuber|
|Location||Iceberg and Penguin Hunting Area|
|Examine|| • Seems kind of shy.|
• Agent of the PBJ.
Before the quest is completed, Jim stays silent when players attempts to talk to him, and will only stop players from entering the hunting area by saying that the area is restricted. Upon completion, Jim will exchange Kgp agents caught by players using the Hunter skill at the Penguin Hunting Area for 2 extra Hunter experience points.
- After the completion of Hunt for Red Raktuber, players can use Jim for "Tuxedo-Time", a process of changing into a penguin using the Clockwork suit.
- Players can also tickle Jim, to which he replies Hee hee hee.
- After the quest Hunt for Red Raktuber you can access the Penguin hunting grounds.
- It's possible that Jim is based on Jim Phelps from Mission Impossible, as both share the same first name and both are secret agents.
- Jim is lying in the snow with his front paws covering his nose. This is referring to the widely-held myth that hunting polar bears will cover their noses with their paws so that they will completely blend in with their snowy surroundings.