|Release||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||36 coins|
|Low alch||24 coins|
|Exchange||4 coins (info)|
|Examine||A jangerberry bush seed - plant in a bush patch.|
They are dropped by Ogres and other monsters such as Moss giants, Ice Warriors, Ice trolls, Hobgoblins, Earth warriors, Ankous, Cockroach soldiers, and Hill giants and can be pickpocketed from a Master Farmer and Martin the Master Gardener.
|Time||160 minutes (8x20 minutes)|
|Seeds per||1 seed|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||47.2%|
- The value of one Jangerberry seed in Mobilising Armies is 13 Investment Credits.
- Before the reintroduction of free trade, these seeds were worth almost 1,000 gp each and lots of money could be made by spending Vinesweeper points on them.