|Location on World Map|
- For low Agility levels, the following items weight less than 0.0 kg: desert robes, wicked hood, wicked cape, boots of lightness, 4-5 waterskins and a ring of kinship. Agility potions will boost your stats, summer pies and wild pies will do the same. The important rule is to have less weight in Agility training.
- Desert robes (or Dervish Outfit obtained from the Loyalty Programme)
- At least 5 waterskins (Or an Enchanted water tiara, which is preferred, or a Ice Cream Cone Hat, acquired from Squeal of Fortune. )
- You may want to bring some food too, in case you get hurt by failing obstacles.
- Completion of Spirits of the Elid quest. If you have completed Spirits of the Elid, you can recharge your constitution and prayer points at the Elidinis Statuette in Nardah, as well as refill your waterskins at the nearby fountain.
- The Agility Pyramid is situated in the dangerous Kharidian Desert, between the towns of Sophanem and Nardah.
- It is located east from the crocodile pond north of Sophanem, past the Wanderer's tent.
There are several ways of getting to the Agility Pyramid:
- The fastest way is to use the Jaleustrophos teleport of the Pharaoh's sceptre.
- Magic carpet - Take a magic carpet ride from Shantay Pass to Pollnivneach. From here, either:
- Walk south to the Agility Pyramid. (The route is shown in PINK, then BLUE.)
- Take another carpet ride to Sophanem (requires starting Icthlarin's Little Helper), and walk north-east to the pyramid.
- Note: A bank is available in Sophanem upon the completion of the Contact! quest.
- Take a carpet ride to Nardah, and walk South-west from Nardah. (The route is shown in PINK.)
- Note: A bank is available in Nardah.
- Take the Camulet teleport, and run east south east.
- Use the fairy ring system to enter one of the desert portals, and run from there.
- Use the ring of slaying to teleport to Sumona's house in Pollnivneach then take the carpet ride south to Nardah then walk South-west.
- Having your POH (Player-Owned House) at Pollnivneach (or use a chipped house tablet (requires completion of Love Story)), using house teleport and then walk to the pyramid, or use the carpet.
- Get a recommendation from Drill Sergeant Hartman and get a free teleport to the Agility Pyramid.
Items to BringEdit
- Source of water - as the pyramid is in the desert, and the effects of desert heat can be fatal.
- Desert robes - reduces how often a player will need to drink, but these robes add weight. This is something to be considered in any agility training event.
- Knife - Players can re-fill their water skins at nearby (healthy) cacti that are well placed in front of the entrance of the pyramid.(Knife on toolbelt works, too.)
- Food - Players with under 60 agility may require some food. Anyone above that level will not take much (or any) damage.
- Potions - Super energy potions, and Agility potions are very useful here (not necessary because of resting update).
- Players can refill their waterskins at the archaeologist's camp by going south-east of the agility pyramid, if the player placed the rope at the rock. However, there are level 125 Mummies on the cliff by the rock, so Protect from Melee is advised if going this way.
- Boots of Lightness- Reduces a player's weight by 4 kg.
- Spotted Cape / Spottier Cape / Wicked cape - Reduces a player's weight by 2 kg / 4.5 kg / 6 kg.
- Penance gloves - Reduces a player's weight by 7 kg.
- Upon arriving at the Agility Pyramid, walk to the western most part of the area.
- Climb down the agility wall. (Note: This requires level 30 agility.)
- Talk to Simon Templeton, who can be found near the Agility Pyramid. He will explain that he works for the Varrock Museum, and an artefact must be retrieved from the pyramid. Retrieving the artefact is not going to be easy, as there are many obstacles to overcome in order to reach the top of the pyramid, and claim the prize.
- Climb down another wall to start the course.
Obstacle XP Occurrences Description Rolling Blocks 12 5 These blocks roll when stepped on. If successful, players will be thrown to the next block. If they fail, it will roll them down one level within the pyramid and cause 60 life points of damage. If you go backwards you will always roll down and cause 10 life points of damage. They can be recognised as grey round stones. You can examine them on the floor below, and they are called stone blocks. Climb-over Low Wall 8 4 These are low walls that players can climb over. Players may occasionally slip and take 40 life points of damage. Moving Blocks 0 2 Moving blocks may push players off the level. If timed properly, players will be able to get past these blocks. If incorrectly timed, players will be pushed down to the level below and hit for 80 life points of damage. Cross Ledge 52 4 Players will have to walk across a small ledge. Players may occasionally trip and fall down one level, causing 100 life points of damage. Cross Plank 56.4 2 Players will have to cross the plank "bridge" to move past. Occasionally, players may slip and fall down one level, causing 100 life points of damage. Cross Gap 56.4 3 Players will have to cross a gap. They can lose their grip and fall to the level below, causing 80 life points of damage. Jump Gap 22 6 Players will have to jump over this gap. Players may occasionally miss their footing and comically fall to the level below, causing 80 life points of damage. Climb-up Stairs 0 5 Climbing up the stairs will get players one level higher. Bonus 300 1 Bonus for completion of the entire course. TOTAL 1014
Note: The time taken to complete the entire course, without failing, is roughly 160 seconds (2 minutes and 40 seconds).
- Once at the top, players will find a temple of some sorts, with the artefact sitting on top.
- Climb up the climbing rocks at the side of the temple, and claim the prize: the Golden Pyramid. Be sure to touch it.
- You have a chance of getting a strange rock when you take the Golden Pyramid.
- Go to the other side of the temple, and enter a doorway. Climbing down a steep passage leads to the base of the pyramid.
- It is recommended to sell the pyramid top to Simon before beginning another ascent, as they are not stackable and weigh 11 kg each.
- Spin tickets can also be rewarded while taking the golden pyramid.
- Pyramid top - Simon Templeton will exchange 1,000 coins for each gold artefact.
- 300xp additional Agility experience - for completing the entire course.
Al Kharid • Pollnivneach • Shantay Pass • Nardah • Uzer • Bedabin Camp • Menaphos • Sophanem • Ullek • Exiled Kalphite Hive • Kalphite Hive • Agility Pyramid • Bandit Camp • Citharede Abbey • Dominion Tower • Duel Arena • Mage Training Arena • Uzer Mastaba • Desert Mining Camp • Monkey Colony • Jaldraocht
Agility Pyramid • Ape Atoll • Bandos agility course • Barbarian Outpost • Brimhaven • Burthorpe • Dorgesh-Kaan • Gnome Ball • Gnome Stronghold • Penguin • Flash Powder Factory (replacement for Rogues' Den) • Werewolf Agility Course • Werewolf Skullball • Wilderness