Jagex Moderators, also known as Staff Moderators, Jagex Mods, JMods, or admins are employees working for Jagex Ltd. Jagex Moderator accounts are only used for work purposes such as play-testing, debugging, attending one-to-one meetings ("surgeries"), and dealing with in-game situations.
Jagex Moderator accounts will always have a gold crown () beside their name when in public chat, as well as a gold glow around their posts with a gold avatar background when posting on the forums. Jagex Moderator usernames will always begin with "Mod", although Ian, Paul, and Andrew Gower's usernames were simply "Ian", "Paul", and "Andrew".
Employees can only login to a Jagex Mod account while connected to Jagex's designated server. They navigate the RuneScape website using a staff portal, a webpage that gives them quick access to moderation tools.
|Audio Team||Audio Developers create, compose, and manage the music in Jagex's games, including RuneScape.|
|Art & Graphics Team||The Art team develops all the art-related content for RuneScape, such as banners, animations, textures, concept art and such.|
|Development Team||Content Developers are the people behind creating concepts of and developing larger scale content updates. They code the content that goes into Jagex's games.|
|Community Management Team||Members of the Community Management (CM) team specialise in communicating with players. They ensure that everyone is getting the best experience out of Jagex's games, and feedback any comments from the community back to the company.|
|Executive Team||Members of the Executive Team are responsible for running Jagex and/or RuneScape.|
|Game Design Team||Game Designers are responsible for designing the game, it's interfaces and giving support to the Developers on the creation part.|
|Live Events Team||The Live Events Team is responsible for the Treasure Hunter promotions and the Time-limited events.|
|Marketing Team||The Marketing Team is responsible for making Jagex's connections and relationships.|
|Ninja Team||The Ninja team generally makes tweaks and changes to existing content to improve the player's quality of life when playing the game. The ninja team's ethos is to deliver the highest impact changes at the lowest cost to development time.|
|Old School Team||The Old School Team are the people responsible for developing Old School RuneScape.|
|Localisation Team||The Localisation team is responsible for translating and giving support to RuneScape to it's three different languages: Portuguese-Brazilian, German and French.|
|Quality Assurance Team||The Quality Assurance (QA) team makes sure that all developed updates and future content are suitable for release. They check the quality and usability of all content.|
|Social Media Team||The Social Media team is responsible for taking care and feeding the RuneScape's official social channels with content.|
|Video Team||The Video Team is responsible for recording and editing videos for RuneScape and Old School RuneScape.|
|Web Team||The Web team is responsible for developing RuneScape's and Old School RuneScape's website.|
|Mod Acorn||N/A||Player Support Team||Anti-Cheating Specialist||N/A|
|Mod Alex||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||Senior Environment Artist||N/A|
|Mod Allstar||N/A||Web Team||Web Developer||N/A|
|Mod AngryCloud||N/A||N/A||Senior Animator||N/A|
|Mod AoB||Irish||Art & Graphics Team||Environment Artist||2008|
|Mod Archie||Canadian||Video Team||Video Journalist||13 October 2014|
|Mod Ash||British||Content Developers||Principal Content Developer||12 July 2005|
|Mod Asherz||British||Content Developers||Senior Technical Developer||2011|
|Mod Atlas||N/A||Engine Development Team||Principal Engine Developer||N/A|
|Mod Ayiza||N/A||Community Management||Community Manager||13 September 2017|
|Mod B3||N/A||Live Events Team||N/A||N/A|
|Mod Babsi||German||Localisation Team||Translator||2012|
|Mod Barnes||N/A||Video Team||Video Editor||N/A|
|Mod Beans||N/A||Player Support Team||Player Support Specialist||N/A|
|Mod Beno||N/A||Player Support Team||Player Support manager; Head of Anti-cheating||N/A|
|Mod Biscuits||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||Senior RuneScape Animator||N/A|
|Mod Boko||N/A||Web Team||Game Engine Developer||2013|
|Mod Cake||N/A||Player Support Team||Player Support Specialist||N/A|
|Mod Cam||N/A||Community Management||Community Manager||2018|
|Mod Campfire||N/A||Content Developers||Content Developer||N/A|
|Mod CatFist||N/A||Marketing Team||Digital Product Manager||N/A|
|Mod Chambers||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||Character Animator||N/A|
|Mod Chanti||Brazilian||Localisation Team||Social Media Executive||2013|
|Mod Chaose||N/A||N/A||RuneScape Content QA Analyst; QA Lore Specialist||2013-present|
|Mod Chelle||N/A||Player Support Team||Senior Player Support Specialist; Training Curator||N/A|
|Mod Cheryl||N/A||Player Support Team||Customer Support Specialist||N/A|
|Mod Chilly||N/A||N/A||Senior Animator||N/A|
|Mod Clumsy||Portuguese||Art & Graphics Team||3D Character Artist||2017|
|Mod Cocoa||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||Head of Quality Assurance||N/A|
|Mod Cole||N/A||Player Support Team||Player Support Specialist||N/A|
|Mod Curse||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||Senior RuneScape Content QA Analyst||N/A|
|Mod DBarker||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||Lead Concept Artist||N/A|
|Mod Dagget||German||Localisation Team||Localisation Manager||2006|
|Mod Damo||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||Character Artist||N/A|
|Mod Dandroid||N/A||Web Team||Web designer||N/A|
|Mod Dark||N/A||Engine Development Team||NXT Programmer||N/A|
|Mod Daze||British||Content Developers||Lead Content Developer||2009, 2011-present|
|Mod Deadly||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||3D Artist||N/A|
|Mod Dibs||N/A||Player Support Team||Player Support Team Leader||N/A|
|Mod Dio||N/A||Web Team||Web System Developer||N/A|
|Mod Doctor||British||Content Developers||Content Developer||2012|
|Mod Dolan||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||Quality Analyst||2014|
|Mod Dorando||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||RuneScape Content QA Analyst team leader||N/A|
|Mod Dorn||German||Localisation Team||Translator||2017|
|Mod Ed||N/A||Content Developers||Content Developer||N/A|
|Mod Emilie||French||Localisation Team||Translator||2011|
|Mod Erator||N/A||Content Developers||Content Developer||2017-|
|Mod Fernweh||N/A||N/A||Officer Manager||N/A|
|Mod Ferret||N/A||Player Support Team||Customer Support Specialist||N/A|
|Mod Flaym||N/A||Engine Development Team||Technical QA Engineer||N/A|
|Mod Ghost||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||Artist||N/A|
|Mod Giara||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||RuneScape Content QA Analyst; Mobile Team||N/A|
|Mod Giragast||British||Engine Development Team||Senior Game Engine Developer||2011|
|Mod Gnarly||N/A||Player Support Team||Customer Support Specialist||N/A|
|Mod Grace||British||Audio Team||Audio Developer||2008|
|Mod Grem||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||QA Tools Developer||N/A|
|Mod GunMonky||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||UI Artist||N/A|
|Mod Harrison||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||RuneScape QA Analyst||2014|
|Mod Helen||British||Content Developers||Lead Technical Developer||2013|
|Mod Hing||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||Animator||2011|
|Mod Hunter||N/A||Content Developers||Senior Technical Developer||2011|
|Mod Ian||British||Audio Team||Audio Developer||1999|
|Mod JD||N/A||Community Management||Social Media and Streaming Manager||March 2014|
|Mod JT||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||Junior 3D Character Artist||N/A|
|Mod JZ||N/A||Executive Team||N/A||N/A|
|Mod Jack||British||Game Design Team||Senior Game Designer||2010|
|Mod Jam||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||Quality Assurance Tester||N/A|
|Mod James H||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||Lead QA Analyst (Growth Team)||N/A|
|Mod Jane P||N/A||Player Support Team||Player Support Specialist||N/A|
|Mod Jed||N/A||Content Developers||Junior Content Developer||N/A|
|Mod Jenesis||N/A||Engine Development Team||Senior Game Engine Developer||N/A|
|Mod Jester||N/A||Web Team||Web designer||N/A|
|Mod John C||N/A||Executive Team||Producer||6 January 2014|
|Mod Jon||N/A||Video Team||Livestream and Video Producer||N/A|
|Mod JonnieE||N/A||Player Support Team||Player Support Specialist||N/A|
|Mod Kalaya||N/A||Community Management||Junior Product Manager||August 2014|
|Mod Kelvin||N/A||Player Support Team||Head of Player Support Team||N/A|
|Mod Kieren||N/A||Content Developers||Senior Content Developer||7 July 2015|
|Mod Kitty||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||QA Analyst||N/A|
|Mod Krista||British||Content Developers||Scrum Master||2010|
|Mod Kristy||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||QA Analyst||N/A|
|Mod Lee||N/A||Community Management||Community Manager||2013|
|Mod Liam||British||Content Developers||Lead Content Developer, Product Owner||2005|
|Mod Lord||British||Audio Team||Head of Audio||2011|
|Mod Lordgit||N/A||Engine Development Team||Lead Client and Graphics Programmer||N/A|
|Mod Luna||N/A||Marketing Team||Senior Marketing Manager||N/A|
|Mod Lyon||N/A||Web Team||Website QA||N/A|
|Mod Mac||N/A||Marketing Team||Marketing Manager||N/A|
|Mod Mark||British||Executive Team||Design Director||2003|
|Mod Mat K||N/A||Marketing Team||Product Owner||N/A|
|Mod Maths||Brazilian||Localisation Team||Senior Translator||2012|
|Mod MattHe||N/A||Community Management||Community Manager||N/A|
|Mod Maylea||French||Content Developers||Content Developer||2006|
|Mod Maz||British||Content Developers||RuneScape Training and Developer Lead||13 September 2005|
|Mod Meadows||British||Community Management||Community Manager||18 April 2017|
|Mod Mixx||N/A||Player Support Team||Senior Operations Manager||N/A|
|Mod Mohawk||British||Content Developers||Technical Developer||2014|
|Mod Moon||German||Localisation Team||German Manager||2012|
|Mod Neil||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||Senior Concept Artist||2004|
|Mod Nelly||French||Localisation Team||Translator||2011|
|Mod Nexus||British||Content Developers||Technical Developer||2006|
|Mod Nia||N/A||Player Support Team||Player Support Specialist||N/A|
|Mod NicePants||Swedish||Art & Graphics Team||Concept Artist||N/A|
|Mod Niku||N/A||Social Media Team||Social Media Manager, Video Marketing Manager||2018|
|Mod Noldor||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||Tech QA Analyst||N/A|
|Mod Noodles||N/A||Player Support Team||Player Support Specialist||N/A|
|Mod Ollie||British||Game Design Team||Senior Designer||2013|
|Mod Orion||British||Content Developers||Content Developer||2015|
|Mod Osborne||British||Executive Team||Lead Designer for RuneScape||2006|
|Mod Pi||British||Engine Development Team||Senior Gameplay Programmer||2011|
|Mod Poerkie||N/A||Community Management||Intern Community Manager||2018|
|Mod Proto||N/A||Content Developers||Technology Manager||N/A|
|Mod Pug||N/A||Web Team||Website QA||N/A|
|Mod Purpur||German||Localisation Team||Translator; QA Tester||2014|
|Mod Pwnytail||N/A||N/A||Personal Assistant||N/A|
|Mod Ramen||British||Content Developers||Content Developer||2013|
|Mod Rascasse||N/A||Web Team||Web producer||N/A|
|Mod Raven||British||Content Developers||Content Developer||2007|
|Mod Roderick||British||Content Developers||Senior Content Developer||2007|
|Mod Roq||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||QA Analyst||N/A|
|Mod Rowley||British||Content Developers||Senior Content Developer||2006|
|Mod Ry||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||Junior Artist||N/A|
|Mod Ryan||British||Content Developers||Content Developer||2013, 2016|
|Mod Sarah||American||Quality Assurance Team||QA Analyst||N/A|
|Mod Sayln||N/A||Marketing Team||Product Owner||3 April 2013|
|Mod Scorpio||N/A||Marketing Team||Writer||N/A|
|Mod Selfie||N/A||Player Support Team||Senior Player Support specialist||N/A|
|Mod Shadow||N/A||Web Team||Senior Software engineer||N/A|
|Mod Shauny||British||Community Management||Community Manager||2014|
|Mod Shed||N/A||Video Team||Head of Video & Live Production||N/A|
|Mod Shogun||Swedish||Quality Assurance Team||QA Analyst||2014|
|Mod Slippers||N/A||Audio Team||Audio Developer||2018|
|Mod Sova||N/A||Content Developers||Content Developer||N/A|
|Mod Sparky||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||Junior 3D Character Artist||N/A|
|Mod Stacey||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||RuneScape QA Team Leader||N/A|
|Mod Stead||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||Associate Art Director||N/A|
|Mod Stevew||N/A||Player Support Team||Player Support Manager||N/A|
|Mod Stone||N/A||Marketing Team||Marketing Manager||N/A|
|Mod Stu||British||Content Developers||Senior Content Developer||2006|
|Mod Surma||Ukranian||Audio Team||Audio Developer||2018|
|Mod Sween||N/A||Community Management||Community Manager||N/A|
|Mod Talevio||French||Localisation Team||Translator||2015|
|Mod Thompson||N/A||Video Team||Video Editor||N/A|
|Mod Tim||British||Content Developers||Gameplay Programmer||2005|
|Mod Timbo||N/A||Content Developers||Senior Game Designer||2008|
|Mod Tink||N/A||Marketing Team||Facilities and Business Support Assistant||N/A|
|Mod Tomb||British||Content Developers||Content Developer||2016|
|Mod Veda||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||Junior QA Analyst||2017|
|Mod Vegard||N/A||Engine Development Team||Game Engine Developer||N/A|
|Mod Victorg||N/A||N/A||Senior Animator||2012|
|Mod Weath||N/A||Player Support Team||Anti Cheating Specialist||N/A|
|Mod West||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||Junior Artist||N/A|
|Mod Whalefis||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||Art Director||N/A|
|Mod William||N/A||Player Support Team||Player Support Specialist||N/A|
|Mod Wing||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||Animator||N/A|
|Mod Wolf||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||Old School RuneScape QA Analyst||N/A|
|Mod Yann||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||Senior Concept Artist||N/A|
|Mod Zee||N/A||Player Support Team||Customer Support Specialist||N/A|
|Mod Pips||N/A||Executive Team||CEO||2011|
|Andrew Gower||British||Content Developers||Founder||2001||2010|
|Chris J||British||Audio Team||Audio Developer||2006||2009|
|Constant Tedder||N/A||Executive Team||CEO||2001||2007|
|Geoff Iddison||N/A||Executive Team||CEO||2007||2009|
|Graham Bennett||N/A||Game Design Team||Lead Game Designer||2002||2010|
|Iain H||British||Audio Team||Audio Developer||2008||2009|
|Ian Gower||British||Engine Development Team||Engine Developer||2001||2016|
|Mod MMG||N/A||Executive Team||CEO||2008||2014|
|Michael M||British||Audio Team||Audio Developer||2011||2015|
|Mod Adam R||British||Audio Team||Sound Designer||2009||2014|
|Mod Alfred||N/A||Art & Graphics Team||Artist||N/A|
|Mod Ana||N/A||Content Developers||Lead Developer||2010||2015|
|Mod Avatar||N/A||Content Developers||Content Developer||2011||2016|
|Mod Balance||British||Community Management||Head of Community Management||2013||2018|
|Mod Benny||N/A||Game Design Team||Senior Systems Designer||2007||2015|
|Mod Bond||British||Audio Team||Audio Developer||2006||2017|
|Mod Chaplain||British||Content Developers||Graduate Gameplay Programmer||2016||13 September 2017|
|Mod Chihiro||N/A||Game Design Team||Senior Game Designer||2006||2012|
|Mod Chris L||N/A||Content Developers||Principle Content Developer||2007||2015|
|Mod Crow||British||Community Management||Community Manager||2007||2014|
|Mod Cuppa||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||Senior RuneScape Content QA Analyst||N/A||4 May 2018|
|Mod Dan A||British||Audio Team||Audio Developer||2006||2008|
|Mod Delta||N/A||Content Developers||Content Developer||N/A|
|Mod Dylan||British||Content Developers||Content Developer||2004||2013|
|Mod Edam||N/A||Game Design Team||Senior Game Designer||2009||2013|
|Mod Fetzki||German||Executive Team||Head of RuneScape||2005||2012|
|Mod Greg||N/A||Content Developers||Content Developer||2005||2007|
|Mod Hew||N/A||Game Design Team||Design Team Leader||2008||2015|
|Mod Infinity||N/A||Player Support Team||Player Support Manager||2013||2018|
|Mod Ingrid||Polish/British||Content Developers||Content Developer||2007||2009|
|Mod James||British||Content Developers||Senior Game Designer||2003||2014|
|Mod Jane||N/A||Community Management||Head of Community Management||N/A||May 2015|
|Mod John A||British||Content Developers||Senior Content Developer||2005||2014|
|Mod Liono||N/A||Content Developers||Senior Content Developer||2008||2014|
|Mod Lor||N/A||Player Support Team||N/A||N/A|
|Mod Luiz||N/A||Localisation Team||Community Manager||2009||2017|
|Mod Manti||Lithuanian||Quality Assurance Team||QA Analyst||2014||28 April 2017|
|Mod Mark H||N/A||Community Management||Community Management Representative||September 2005||May 2011|
|Mod Mary Day||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||Junior QA Analyst||N/A|
|Mod Merchant||N/A||Community Management||Community Manager||N/A|
|Mod Michelle||N/A||Community Management||Community Manager||N/A||2015|
|Mod Moltare||British||Game Design Team||Senior Game Designer||2009||2017|
|Mod Nancy||N/A||Content Developers||Lead Technical Developer||2006||2012|
|Mod Neena||N/A||Community Management||Marketing Campaign Executive||N/A||August 2017|
|Mod Newmatic||British||Content Developers||Content Developer||2006||2009|
|Mod Ollo||British||Content Developers||Content Developer||2013||2016|
|Mod Phoenix||N/A||Community Management||Community Manager||2013||2014|
|Mod Poppy||N/A||Community Management||Community Manager||2006||2012|
|Mod Rathe||N/A||Content Developers||Content Developer||2005|
|Mod Reach||N/A||Content Developers||Content Developer||N/A||2015|
|Mod Ronan||N/A||Video Team||Senior Community Manager||2014||2018|
|Sam J||British||Audio Team||Audio Developer||2009||2011|
|Mod Silent||Scottish||Community Management||Video maker||2013||2014|
|Mod Sky||N/A||Community Management||Community Manager||June 2015||September 2016|
|Mod Sushi Pi||N/A||Community Management||Community Manager||N/A||September 2013|
|Mod Tom||British||Content Developers||Content Developer||N/A|
|Mod TomH||N/A||Quality Assurance Team||RuneScape QA Analyst||N/A|
|Mod Toom||French||Localisation Team||French Team Leader||2008||14 April 2018|
|Mod Trick||N/A||Content Developers||Content Developer||2008||2011|
|Mod Tron||N/A||Player Support Team||Player Support Specialist||2012||2017|
|Mod Tytn||N/A||Content Developers||Lead Developer||2002||2010|
|Mod Vince||N/A||Executive Team||Head of RuneScape||2008||2009|
|Mod Vincent||N/A||Game Design Team||Game Designer||2004||2005|
|Mod Wilson||N/A||Content Developers||Senior Content Developer||2005||2016|
|Paul Gower||English||Content Developers||Co-founder||2001||2011|
|Rod Cousens||British||Executive Team||CEO||2013||2017|
There are a range of abilities that Jagex Moderators possess. They can:
- Use the tools that Player Moderators and Forum Moderators have to moderate the game and the forums, as well as being able to issue bans. They also have these abilities on other games and services owned by Jagex.
- Use the rotten potato, an in-game item that has multiple uses, including healing to full, accessing the bank, and sending bots to Botany Bay.
- Turn invisible.
- Add or remove items from their inventory. Any items dropped aren't visible to other players.
- Modify their skills, including their combat level.
- Teleport to any location by holding CTRL and clicking on the minimap. Alternatively, they can double click a location on the world map.
- Use the developer console in order to change many variables associated with their in-game account, such as quest progress and completion. It can also be used to teleport to players, prevent automatic logout, among other commands.
- Transform into any NPC.
- Pass, walk on and teleport over physical boundaries (no-clip).
- Make themselves vulnerable or invulnerable to all forms of attack.
- Kick/ban players from a friends chat or clan chat that doesn't belong to them.
- Access member areas while playing in a free-to-play world.
- Spawn NPCs in any location.
- Wear the Jagex Moderator outfit.
- View chat messages that are no longer visible in the chatbox.
- Start a Jagex Moderator Event and give out event cards. They can run community scenarios using the pickled cabbage, and access the JMod Toolbox interface.
- Use world 13, a server only JMods can see and access
- Edit other player's posts.
- Make threads into sticky threads, causing them to be displayed at the top of the forum.
- Lock threads and edit titles. These actions cannot be reversed by Forum Moderators.
- Mod Paupersen (anagram for 'Made up Person') was a fake Jagex Moderator that was featured in the 2010 April Fools joke.
- Players cannot create accounts that have 'Mod' in their name to prevent confusion and scams. One early player created the account "Mod Element" before this restriction was implemented but was later required to change his name. Mod Element has since been used by an actual employee of Jagex.
- JMod accounts exist with NPC names such as Avalani, Wiz Chambers, and Sliske. They were used by Jagex employees to post on the forums during the Cryptic Clue Fest II, Tuska Comes, and Sliske's Christmas Adventure events.
- T. S. Church was given a JMod account in order to do a Q&A regarding his novel Betrayal at Falador.
- Players used to be able to trade with and attack Jagex Moderators whenever they wanted, however an update now prevents players from doing so.
- Players can throw a gnomeball to a JMod, but JMods can only throw it to other JMods.
- If a JMod is reported for Staff Impersonation, a message will state "You cannot report that person for Staff Impersonation, they are Jagex Staff. You can spot a Jagex Moderator by the gold crown next to their name. You can report that person under a different rule."
- Messages sent by a JMod in any channel can be seen regardless of if a player has their messages turned off, including private messages.
- Players cannot bless gravestones that belong to a JMod.
- Jagex Moderators never appear on HiScores, and their adventurer's log is set to private.
- JMods can mute each other. They can also be muted by Player Moderators and ChatWatch.
- JMods could still get random events while they existed.
- The combat level of a Jagex Moderator always appears in red.
- JMods cannot sit on the Throne of Fame.
- ^ Jagex. "New In-Game Player Moderators." 14 June 2004. RuneScape News.
- ^ Mod Shauny. "Meet the Ninjas!." 12 July 2017. Ninja Team Forums.
- ^ Jagex. "New kids on the block." RuneScape News.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Meadows's Twitter account. 18 April 2018. Mod Meadows: "Today, is my Jagex Birthday, alongside @JagexVeda and @JagexIago. So it's official - I'm one Jagex-year old. I can't believe how fast it has gone, thanks to all of you players for making me love my job! Each one of you are spectacular! P.S. I'm the one that falls over..."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Sayln's Twitter account. 2018-04-03. Mod Sayln: "Today marks my 5th Modiversary. 5 whole years at Jagex. It's been an amazing journey, and my adventures as part of the Jagex family have been phenomenal. But even more so, it's been great to be part of this wonderful community. Thank you all for making these 5 years the best <3"
- ^ Jagex. Mod Slippers's Twitter account. 23 January 2018.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Surma's Twitter account. 23 January 2018.
- ^ Mod Luiz. "The future of CM." RuneScape Forums.
- ^ a b Jagex. Mod Manti's Twitter account. 26 April 2017. Mod Manti: "140 characters wouldn't be enough. Thank you for everything, everyone!"
- ^ Jagex. Mod Moltare's Twitter account.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Tron's Twitter account. 4 November 2017. Mod Tron: "...I eventually accepted a job outside Jagex."
- ^ Jagex announces THQ Creative Director as Head of RuneScape. Jagex. 21 October 2008. (Archived from the original on 2008-01-11.)
- ^ Mr Rodney Peter Cousens Director Profile. Endole.*
- ^ Jagex. Mod Selfie's Twitter account. 22 September 2014.