Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||26 April 2005 (Update)|
|He has had his day.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|7 / 4 / 2|
|4 ticks (2.4s)|
Jackals travel in large packs. These packs use their numbers to take down prey much larger than themselves, including humans that have often been weakened by the desert heat. They count as "dogs" for slayer tasks.
- South of Pollnivneach, near the desert lizards.
- North of Nardah (south of fairy ring D-L-Q).
- South-west of Nardah.
|Jackal bone||1||Common||Not sold|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
- Its examine text is a reference to the phrase "every dog has its day".
- Unlike most canine enemies, the jackal sound effects were not updated.