Isle of Juniper is an island in The Bowl region of the Wushanko Isles. It was declared taboo for settlement by an ancient khan; it is now overgrown with juniper groves and is a rare haven for land-dwelling beasts.
- In A Feat of Seamanship, few have ever sailed to the jade monument of the crying gull, on the Isle of Juniper, and lived to tell the tale. Perhaps the player's crew can last the distance.
- In A Voyage of Discovery, a captain may unlock an ability (Awe-inspiring) by journeying to the Isle of Juniper.
- In A Friend Indeed, the player may befriend a lost and forgotten spirit on the Isle of Juniper who may well prove to be a useful ally.
- In Escort Duty, the player escorts flying turtle riders from the Isle of Juniper on their voyage to the West.
- In In Dire Need, the player's help is desperately needed to protect the flying turtle riders of the Isle of Juniper from the spirits that haunt the island.
- In Siege Mentality, the player maintains a siege on an ancient fort, being held by soothsayers, located on the Isle of Juniper.
- In Smuggling Job, the player smuggles experimental and temperamental explosives to a smuggler on the Isle of Juniper.
- In The Forgotten Scrolls, the Assassin may locate a rare piece of a forgotten scroll being held by a bounty hunter hiding on the Isle of Juniper. She will assassinate the bounty hunter to obtain it.