|Release||8 March 2011 (Update)|
|Examine||A full bit of track.|
Iron track 100% is made when you combine Iron track 80% with Iron ties on an anvil underground in the Artisan's workshop, requiring 35 Smithing and giving 13 experience. It can either be deposited in one of the carts, or laid in one of the nearby tunnels. The entire process of completing one iron track, as well clicking 'lay track' in the tunnel for the extra experience provides 84.5 experience points. Excluding laying the track, you receive 71.5 experience points.
The easiest way to do this:
- Take 28 pieces of iron ingot 1 (full inventory) from the iron ingot tray, and smith 14 each of iron rails and iron b. plates on the anvil directly north of you.
- Combine those into the iron track 40% using the anvil, and take 14 more iron ingots.
- Smith iron spikes with the 14 ingots on the anvil, and then complete an iron track 60%.
- Take 14 more ingots, and smith iron joints using the anvil and then create 14 iron track 80%.
- Grab 14 more ingots and smith iron ties with the anvil - combining those with the iron track 80% to give you iron track 100%.
- Take the 14 iron track 100% and lay them in the tunnel on the opposite side of the room for extra experience.
The completion of 14 iron track 100% and the experience earned will provide around 1180 smithing experience.