|Release||25 January 2016 (Update)|
|High alch||59,400 coins|
|Low alch||39,600 coins|
|Examine||The cape worn by master inventors.|
The Invention cape (t) is the trimmed Cape of Accomplishment for the Invention skill. It is the trimmed version of the Invention cape. It can be purchased for 99,000 coins alongside the Invention hood from Doc in the Invention Guild or Elen Anterth in Prifddinas by players who have achieved level 99 in Invention and also have one other level 99 skill.
The cape has an emote. The cape must be worn in order to perform this emote.
Talking to Doc gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how the other skill capes did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a keepsake key.
|99 , 80 , 80 , 80||75|
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The Invention cape (t)'s perk provides a 2% charge drain reduction, which stacks multiplicatively with other reductions. All Capes of Accomplishment can be added to a max cape, completionist cape, or trimmed completionist cape, after which players may choose to enable up to three perks.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|The Max Cape Marketplace||99,000||Coins||∞||Yes|
- Currently, 56,411 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- The materials present in the emote are: Smooth parts (appearing twice), Brassican components, Living components, Healthy components, Flexible parts, Harnessed components, Magic parts, Fungal components (appearing twice), Organic parts, and Light components.
- The cape was formerly blue with a yellow trim. The colours were inverted in an update on 1 February 2016.