Infinity robes are a set of magic armour that are rewards from the Mage Training Arena minigame. Each piece of the robes can be obtained from the Rewards Guardian on the top floor of the arena in exchange for Pizazz points. After Evolution of Combat, Infinity robes require 55 Defence to wear. The Infinity robes set at the Grand Exchange currently sells for 12,417,723 coins. To buy full Infinity Robes with Pizazz points requires 1,695 alchemist, 1,495 graveyard, 1,495 telekinetic, and 14,700 enchanting points.
Since they are very hard to obtain and their cost is in the millions, most people use Mystic armour, Splitbark armour, Skeletal armour, or Lunar armour instead. Some players wear them as a sign of wealth, accomplishment or just for pure cosmetic looks.
It is possible to change the colour of the infinity robes. To re-colour a piece, the player must have a rune guardian following them, and then use the piece on one of the elemental altars.
To remove the elemental colouring from the infinity robes, the player must use it on their rune guardian. The player does not have to return to the altar at which it was coloured.
The rune guardian's colour is not related to the robes' colour in any way.
It is also possible to combine infinity robes with a dragonbone upgrade kit to give them a purple, boney look.
Components and BonusesEdit
|Mainhand Info||Offhand Info||Attributes||Critical bonuses|
|Icon||Item||Price||Direction||Low Alch||High Alch||Limit||Members||Details||Last updated|
|Infinity hat||2,365,066||6,800||10,200||10||view • graph||11:05, June 16, 2013 (UTC)|
|Infinity top||1,848,888||56,000||84,000||10||view • graph||10:36, June 16, 2013 (UTC)|
|Infinity bottoms||5,041,919||36,000||54,000||10||view • graph||13:48, June 18, 2013 (UTC)|
|Infinity gloves||1,090,848||4,800||7,200||10||view • graph||20:34, June 19, 2013 (UTC)|
|Infinity boots||105,024||4,800||7,200||10||view • graph||13:58, June 18, 2013 (UTC)|
|Infinity robes set||12,417,723||8||12||10||view • graph||20:05, June 19, 2013 (UTC)|
- There is a current glitch where if you buy a set of Infinity robes, it will appear as nothing in the collect box. If you hover over the empty box it will still say "Infinity Robes".
- On 6 March, 2012, the Infinity robes, along with many other armours and robes, received a graphical rework.
- The graphics of the robes in Varrock Museum (Disp. Case 11) have not been updated
- The gloves and boots cannot be aligned to an elemental altar.
- It is possible to have a different colour for each part of the set (e.g. have a hat aligned to air, body aligned to water and bottom aligned to fire).