The Infinity ethereal outfit is a Runecrafting outfit that is acquired from combining the Law ethereal, Blood ethereal, and Death ethereal outfits. The outfits can be created by combining 54,000 rune ethereal fragments. Once the infinity ethereal outfit is created, it is impossible to disassemble the combined pieces. Pieces of the outfit will work with any non-combined pieces from other ethereal outfits as long as all other pieces are of the same outfit. Each piece of the Infinity ethereal outfit can be recoloured to Law, Blood, Death, and Infinity.
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- Five daily teleports to the Yellow wizard within the Runespan and back.
- Gives the ability to move between areas in the Runespan without rune cost, although you must still meet the requirements for a given type of platform.
- 7% chance to double your runes when siphoning in the Runespan, giving twice as much experience.
- 50% chance for your rune pouches to not degrade while runecrafting.
- The Infinity ethereal body can store 12 rune essence or pure essence.
- Uses Master runecrafter robes' bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank, player-owned house, being held by Diango, or keepsaked.
- Uses Wicked robes' effects if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.
- The Infinity ethereal head will act as a wicked hood if one is in the bank and only while wearing whole infinity ethereal outfit. It doesn't work if the wicked hood is stored in your player-owned house with the rest of the robes, but a second hood can be obtained from Tam McGrubor for free.
- The ethereal body and legs grant a weight-reducing effect when worn, -9.5 kg and -7.5 kg respectively, since the 3 November 2014 update.
- The infinity ethereal legs will work as the Morytania legs 2 if owned when creating blood runes at the blood altar, since the 10 November 2014 update.
- A chance to save Runecrafting altar teleport tablets upon use.
Should the yellow wizard teleport away as the player is talking, the game will offer a free teleport to the Wizard's new location so the player can finish giving runes. After receiving experience from turning in runes, the player will be offered a free teleport back to where he or she was before teleporting. One should be cautious before denying a teleport back in favour of a new platform because the player can be teleported to an island that only has transport platforms that the player does not have the level to use and become trapped.
|Infinity ethereal head|
|Infinity ethereal body|
|Infinity ethereal legs|
|Infinity ethereal hands|
|Infinity ethereal feet|
Rune ethereal outfits