|Release||22 July 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can find more of these by defeating opponents on the Lumbridge Battlefield.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||A mystical orb, infused with the power of Zamorak.|
The infernal orb is an item found by defeating enemies in the Battle of Lumbridge or by skilling on silver nodes. It can be combined with 1,000 sacred metal fragments (from the first World event), which will unlock the Infernal staff cosmetic override.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Saradominist field medic||N/A||1||Rare|
- If a player receives this drop, it will appear on his or her Adventurer's Log. It will not appear there if a Mod clone dropped it, however.
- This item was not available to free players until the 7th week of the Battle of Lumbridge (2 September 2013).