|Release||22 July 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can find more of these by defeating opponents on the Lumbridge battlefield.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||An unfinished bow limb, infused with the power of Zamorak|
The infernal bowstaff is an item found by defeating enemies in the Battle of Lumbridge or by skilling on silver nodes. It can be combined with 1,000 sacred metal fragments which will unlock the Infernal bow cosmetic override.
When this item is dropped, the player receives a game message stating "The Saradominist [NPC type] has dropped a powerful-looking bow limb."
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Saradominist field medic||N/A||1||Rare|
- When a player received this drop, it appeared on his or her Adventurer's Log, unless a Mod clone dropped it.
- This item was not available to free players until the 7th week of the Battle of Lumbridge (2 September 2013).