|Start point:||Hair of the Dog tavern in Canifis|
|Items required:||Items from the toolbelt do not need to be listed unless that version won't work, or aren't automatically added to it. |
|Enemies to defeat:||• Skeleton Hellhound (level 97)|
- Talk to Vanstrom Klause in the Hair of the Dog tavern in Canifis. Once you offer to help you can exit the dialogue.
- Obtain a Druid pouch with at least five items in it.
- Note: It is recommended to have more than five as Ghasts will rot the items within the pouch.
- Enter the gate near Canifis guarded by Ulizius.
- Head South past the Nature Grotto and at the twisting path, go East.
- At Mort'ton, keep following the path East until Cyreg Paddlehorn is seen.
- Talk to him about The Myreque.
- Respond to Cyreg with the following:
- Well, I guess they'll just die without weapons...
- Resourceful enough to get their own steel weapons?
- If you don't tell me, their deaths are on your head!
- What kind of man are you to say that you don't care?
- Give him three Planks and then ten Coins.
- Use the boat to get to the Hallows.
- Go North and climb up the strange tree. Look for a bridge on the map.
- Repair the bridge with the 75 Steel nails, three planks, and a Hammer.
- Go North to the hollow tree and talk to Curpile Fyod.
- The answers to his question are as follows:
- Who is the only female in the Myreque?
- Who is the leader of the Myreque?
- What family is rumoured to rule over Morytania?
- - Drakan
- Who is the youngest member of the Myreque?
- Who is the scholar of the Myreque?
- What does Myreque mean?
- - Hidden in Myre
- What is the boatman's name?
- Open the doors on the tree and follow the tunnel.
- Head East into the little path right before the wall.
- You will need level 25 Agility to "Squeeze through stalagmite"
- Talk to Veliaf Hurtz.
- Talk to the other members.
- Talk to Veliaf.