|Start point||Veliaf in the Myreque Hideout|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Medium (~1 hour 14 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
(Items marked with an asterisk can be easily acquired during the quest by purchasing them from Razmire's store, if you have completed Shades of Mort'ton)
For building the pub, general store and bank:
For building the furnace (these items can be kept in bank):
For making the rod of Ivandis (these items can be kept in bank):
|Enemies to defeat|
Burgh de RottEdit
- Talk to Veliaf Hurtz in the hideout behind Canifis pub.
- Travel to Mort'ton, the fastest way is by using the swamp boat in the previous quest.
- Speak to Florin, south of the bridge to Burgh de Rott.
- Use food on the chest, there are snails to the northwest which you can cook.
- Jump the gate.
- Talk to Florin.
- Climb over the small wall in the pub.
- Clear the trap door with your pickaxe, then climb down.
- Fill all your buckets with rubble, your buckets can be emptied on the pile outside the pub.
- Search the plaque.
- Go up and talk to any villager.
General store and bankEdit
- Talk to Aurel in the general store.
- Climb the ladder and use a plank on the roof. (3 planks, 12 nails required.)
- Climb down and use a plank on the damaged wall. (3 planks, 12 nails required.)
- Talk to Aurel.
- Fill the box with supplies: snails are found northwest over the bridge or mackerel is found south at fishing spots.
- Return the crate to Aurel.
- Talk to Cornelius in the bank.
- Use a plank on the booth covered in broken glass.
- Use a plank on the wall behind it.
- Talk to Cornelius.
- Talk to any villager.
- Use two steel bars and a piece of coal on the furnace to the east.
- Search the furnace to light it.
Items recommended: For fight with Gadderanks: magic equipment, runes for magic attacks
- Talk to Gadderanks in the general store.
- Talk to everyone else in the general store.
- Kill Gadderanks and the vampyres.
- Talk to Gadderanks.
- Talk to Veliaf (might bug and say 'Null', continue to Canifis hideout)
- Talk to Veliaf in the Canifis hideout.
- Dismiss your followers if you have any.
- Talk to Polmafi then Radigad then Ivan.
- Route 1 is generally easier:
- Kill the vampyres.
- Enter the Mausoleum entrance and talk to Drezel until he gives you a key. then
- Use the key on the east wall, then climb the secret trapdoor.
- Find and read all 3 books.
- Smash the boards in the caverns, south of the secret wall underneath the pub, north of the entrance to the original hideout.
- Enter and use soft clay on the tomb.
- Smelt a silvthril rod at any furnace.
- Enchant it using the Enchant Level 1 Jewellery spell.
- Use the rod on the well west of Drezel.
- Return to the cellar in the pub where you cleared the rubble.
- Talk to Veliaf.
- Quest complete!
|Part 2 of the Myreque quest series|