|Release||11 June 2007 (Update)|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Exchange||271 coins (info)|
|Examine||It's got little holes in the top.|
An impling jar is a specially treated butterfly jar. These specially treated jars are used to catch implings in the minigame Impetuous Impulses and all over RuneScape. The Impling jar (2009 Easter event) was used to catch the easter implings in Splitting Heirs.
Impling jars cannot be used to catch butterflies.
How to get an impling jarEdit
There are currently eight ways to get impling jars.
- Make it yourself:
- Grind up cooked anchovies with a pestle and mortar to make anchovy paste.
- Get a sieve from the chemist and use it on the anchovy paste with a vial in your inventory to get anchovy oil. (Uses 8 anchovy paste per vial.)
- Use flowers with the vial; you can get flowers by planting mithril seeds or for free near Oo'glog, you will get imp repellent.
- Use the vial with the lamp oil still at the Chemist's House in Rimmington. The one in Dorgesh-Kaan does not work. The still must not have any lamp oil already in it.
- Finally, use a butterfly jar with the lamp oil still.
- Ask Elnock Inquisitor if he has any spare equipment. (Once only.)
- Trade Elnock any type of captured impling for three jars.
- Purchase an impling jar for one coin in Elnock's shop (10 in stock).
- Buy one at the Grand Exchange.
- Buy one from another player.
- Use a jar generator. This uses 3% of its charges, meaning a maximum of 33 could be created by one generator.
- They could be collected from an unlimited supply in the Easter Bunny's office during the 2009 Easter event.
The jar can break if you try to open it but having a higher Strength level reduces the risk of this.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Elnock's Backup Supply||1||Coins||10||Yes|
Implings that can be captured include:
|Impling Jar||Hunter Level||GE Price|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|