|Release||22 July 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can find more of these by defeating oponents on the Lumbridge Battlefield.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||A mystical orb, infused with the power of Saradomin.|
The icyenic orb is an item found by defeating enemies in the Battle of Lumbridge or by skilling on silver nodes. It can be combined with 1,000 sacred metal fragments (from the first World event), which will unlock the Icyenic staff cosmetic override.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Zamorakian butcher demon||N/A||1||Rare|
|Zamorakian field medic||N/A||1||Rare|
|Zamorakian warlock (Battle of Lumbridge)||N/A||1||Rare|
- When a player received this drop, it appeared on his or her Adventurer's Log, unless a Mod clone dropped it.
- This item was not available to free players until the 7th week of the Battle of Lumbridge (2 September 2013).