|Strongest Monster||Ice Queen (level 110)|
Click the map to view a larger version.
The Ice Queen's lair is a dungeon, located under the White Wolf Mountain. It plays a major role in Heroes Quest, as the Ice Queen is located here. A pickaxe is required to access the lair. Level 50 mining is required to remove the rockslide to gain access. Most players that come here slay the Ice Queen to obtain her Ice Gloves. If a player happens to lose their ice gloves they may simply aquire a new pair by slaying the queen again.
This area is a multi-combat zone.
Reaching the Ice QueenEdit
- Head to the White Wolf Mountain. The closest teleport is the Taverley teleport using the lodestone system.
- Locate the only dungeon on the northeastern tip of the mountain.
- You will find a group of rocks to the east. Mine them. (Reqiures 50 mining) Beware of Ice Warriors.
- Proceed to the most southern ladder out of the three you see and go down the south-west tunnel.
- Go up the ladder at the end. Once you go up, you will see level 74 Ice Giants there. There should be 2 ladders next to the one you came up. Take the East ladder down.
- Go north through the long tunnel with level 60 Ice Spiders (the spiders in the tunnel do not show up on mini-map) and level 78 Ice Warriors. The tunnel makes a loop, and ends at a ladder.
- Go up the ladder, then go down the other ladder. Continue down the tunnel until it opens up into a large room with a lot of level 78 Ice Warriors and the Ice Queen.
When attempting to defeat the Ice Queen, if a player stands to the Eastern side of the Queen's throne, the surrounding Ice Warriors will not be able to continue following the player, while the player can still be set in a position to attack the Ice Queen.