|Main music||Ice Melody|
|Strongest monster||Ice Queen (level 77)|
Click the map to view a larger version.
The Ice Queen's Lair is a dungeon, located under the White Wolf Mountain. It plays a major role in Heroes' Quest, as the Ice Queen is located here. A pickaxe is required to access the lair. Level 50 Mining is required to remove the rockslide to gain access. Most players that come here slay the Ice Queen to obtain her Ice Gloves. If a player happens to lose their ice gloves they may simply acquire a new pair by slaying the queen again. The lair is also a location for a Scan clue with an elite clue scroll. Follow the directions below to quickly get to the lair entrance.
Reaching the Ice QueenEdit
From Taverley walk up the eastern side of the mountain and enter the cave just west of Grimgnash which places you on the summit near 3 trapdoors. Just east of the trapdoors is a mine-able rock slide blocking the way to 3 ladders - mine it and you will automatically walk through (50 mining required). Alternatively, have a friend mine the rock slide and walk through with them.
- Go down the southern-most ladder and follow the tunnel southwest.
- Climb up the ladder towards the end and you will be on the summit of the mountain with several level 51 Ice Giants and 3 ladders.
- Go down the east ladder and follow the tunnel north past the ice spiders and ice giants, following the tunnel as it loops around.
- Climb up the ladder at the end and you will be just east of the first 3 ladders you started at.
- Climb down the north ladder and go north until the dungeon opens into the Ice Queens throne room, which contains several level 54 ice warriors and the level 77 Ice Queen.
When attempting to defeat the Ice Queen, if a player stands to the eastern side of the Queen's throne, the surrounding warriors will not be able to continue following the player, while the player can still be set in a position to attack the Ice Queen.
|A subquest of Recipe for Disaster|
|Related||Quick guide • Transcript|