Ian Gower at RuneFest 2010
Ian Gower is the brother of Andrew Gower and Paul Gower. He helped create an early version of RuneScape, DeviousMUD, in late 1999.[source needed] He did the graphics and three-dimensional modeling.
On 25 October 2016, Ian left the company to work with his brother Andrew at Fen Research after having worked at Jagex for 18 years.
- ^ History of RuneScape: The First Four Years. RuneScape Developer Blogs. 6 January 2011.*
- ^ Jagex. Goblin Diplomacy. RuneScape Game Guide.*
- ^ Jagex. Fight Arena (Members). RuneScape Game Guide.*
- ^ https://twitter.com/Jagex_Ian/status/521590111176491008
- ^ http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?380,381,337,65845318